Part 5

Shea's POV

"Don't come near me." The space between us began to shorten with every step Ethan made. His blue orbs, eyed me up and down shamelessly. His luscious pink lips turned into a smirk, looking at the way I was clutching my suitcase.

"So...aanlokkelijk." He said with a whisper. A couple more steps, and our faces would be touching. I took in his features. The light tan of his face glittered in the moonlight, his blue eyes lighting through the dark. I took one step back, and lost my footing. With a thud I fell into a small pond. Water splashed around me, splaying on the ground behind me. A surprised gasp left my lips before I looked at the damage. My clothes were soaked through, and my hair was wet.
Ethan hesitated before falling into a fit of laughter. My ego was bruised.

"Hey! Stop laughing!"

"You fell!" He continued on with his laughter bending over in hysterics. All I saw was red. I grabbed his sweater hem, hauling his body into the water. A gasp left his lips before he realized what I had done. I grabbed his shoulders trying to drag his body under me, my legs around his hips.

"You." He looked at my face in astonishment and challenge. We wrestled each other down, drenching one another. I ended on top, straddling Ethan with my legs. Catching my breath, I looked at my competitor. His tight muscles showed through his shirt, his sweater lost in the battle. His hands were wrapped around my derrière, holding himself up. My manicured fingers reached for his shirt, pulling the hem slightly up. I caressed the bottom of his stomach, feeling the wet hairs on my fingers. I felt his body tense up when my fingers slowly made their way to his navel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't hate me for this! Hey guys it's Venerea_! I've decided to upload again. forgive me for my uneasiness, I got a little busy. I hope your enjoying. And a reminder, this book is going to get more "steamy". There's a reason why I rated this PG-13! If you guys don't like the idea, I suggest you stop reading. Expect to see more from me. Bye!