Part 13

I relaxed in the bath, favoring the few moments of peace. I felt exhausted, moving into the cabin was stressful. My eyes fluttered closed, as I let the sweet darkness take away my thoughts.

Where was I? Light was shining in my face, blinding my view. The covers were warm, as I was wrapped tightly in between them. Wait. Covers. I jumped up, a head ache almost coming on immediately. Though, I could still smell the light fragrance of rose body wash. The last I remembered I was in the bath. Surprised, I ran my hands over my body, happy to find a robe draped over it. I ran my hands through my frizzy hair, looking over the room. That's when I realized that a warm hand was draped over my body. I slowly looked over, praying that my assistant wasn't sleeping next to me. To my horror it was, and his eyes were open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was being bitchy and I knew it. Ever since this morning I treated Ethan like a pest, hoping my behavior would drive away lingering attractions for him. And, I had a reputation to keep up. I shouldn't have been going soft on my employees. What would they think of me? I looked across the dinner table, avoiding Ethan's glare. Instead, I picked up my plate heading into the kitchen. I ran the water, rinsing my plate underneath it. I jumped when Ethan's warm breath fanned my neck.

"Why are you jumping Ms. Lockman? Do I scare you?" Every one of his words dripped with sarcasm. I wanted to focus on his words, but his solid chest against my back was blocking me from thinking. Especially when his hand ran down my back, leaving a trail of tingles, making my body quiver. I took a deep breath before turning around.

"Ethan you are my assistant, and I your boss. I don't want you sexually, I just needed some one to be my 'boyfriend' for a week, nothing more."

I finished my speech, feeling accomplished and professional. Soon, Ethan took that all away from me.

"Let me taste you."

"What? No!"

"I will stop, never approach you again in this way unless needed, if you let me taste you." If this would get my assistant off my back I would do it. I was a big girl, anything Ethan could do wouldn't faze me. I was his boss for gods sake!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~