Part 15

"Oral..." Ethan was still laughing at my mistake, and I was beyond mad. I was being penalized for making a simple mistake, what is a woman to think?

"You thought I was going to eat you out?" Oh my god.

"Could you not use such vile language?"

I was so not used to this kind of "language". It was known in the company that Ms. Lockman didn't tolerate any inappropriate language in her section. To my happiness, his laughter died down in response to my earlier comment.

"You're a grown woman, but you can't say 'big girl words'.

"I can. I just choose to use better language." His chuckle resounded through the kitchen, making me almost smile at the low rumble. His icy blue eyes bore into mine, a smirk appearing upon his face.

"What do you use during sex? Or in your words...Fornication." I blushed at his words, my mocha skin not hiding all of the pale pink on my cheeks.

"What. Ms. Lockman, the wicked witch of the west, is blushing?" I cringed at his words. I would not let some low life assistant make me feel embarrassed.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you low life." Silence. I didn't dare look up at his face, but still trying to seem confident by keeping my back up straight.

"2 years working for you. I'm a low life. I've seen you go through your break ups, seen the men you date.  They think you're easy, so try to take advantage of the innocence you like to deny. They are low lives. A guy who forces his ex-girlfriend to his wedding is a low life".

"Don't talk about Sean, he invited me because we're friends." He scoffed in disagreement.

"Did you ever think that "Mr. Perfect" wants you to suffer? That watching him have the perfect wedding will make him be in control of your feelings? Or am I too much of a low life to understand?"

Ethan walked away, leaving me in the kitchen confused. Why was I here? Why did Sean want me here? And, why did my assistant care so much?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and I was scared. I had barely talked to Ethan after the predicament in the kitchen, and I had no place to sleep. It was late, and I could hear him getting preparing for bed. I walked into the bedroom door, shower steam engulfing my body. I looked around the master suite, not finding Ethan anywhere. My feet padded lightly on the finished wood, my footsteps coming to the bathroom, the shower mist even thicker. I could barely see through the mist, my arms outstretched.
"Ethan?" I walked farther up, to faintly see a granite wall, and the white tiles of the sink. My hands fell in contact with something. A slimy wall. My fingers ran up and down the wall, not remembering this oddly placed wall the last time I was in the bathroom. I felt a groove, then a hard notch. Almost nipple shaped. A chuckle almost left my lips.

"How many times are you going to touch my nipple?" Ethan's husky voice sounded. I yelped in surprise knocking into Ethan's body, bringing us both crashing out of the bathroom door, and unto the hardwood flooring.

Unlike what I wanted, Ethan's body weight landed on mine, crushing me down to the ground. It was then that I noticed our positions. His head was in between my breasts, his warm breath fanning my now exposed stomach. Laughter bubbled out of me, the frustrations on the day leaving my body. Soon Ethan began to join in, until we were both holding our stomachs from laughter.

"Why did you come looking for me?" Ethan asked, a smile still playing on his face, his cheeks flushed.

"I had nowhere to sleep, and I came to ask you if I could bunk with you." I smiled back, forgetting that Ethan was my employee. Just having fun for a moment. I looked at his face closely, his light pink lips wet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~