Part 10

"I'm Ethan, Shea's boyfriend." Words could not explain how I felt. Surprised? Ecstatic, that Ethan saved me from a potentially awkward moment? Rachael and Sean quickly recovered from their surprise, shaking hands with Ethan.

"Well, we'll leave you guys to enjoy the view and get settled. Sean and I are having dinner, so we'll head out early." Rachael excused herself and her "husband", Sean giving me a skeptical smile. I closed the door, turning around to Ethan.

"You're lucky."

"Come with me."

Ethan pulled me into the bedroom, pushing me onto the bed.

"What are you doing!"

"They're walking right across this window, act like you're into it." He smiled. The room was silent, Ethan's large frame trapping me on the sheets. His icy blue eyes bore into mine. He moved his muscular arms, capturing mine over my head.

" Can I touch you?" His breath fanned over my face. I didn't know what to say.

"If that's what this calls for." I felt his finger trickle down my neck, my pulse accelerating by the second. Gently, Ethan leaned down, his ever so gentle lips kissing the inside of my neck. It felt heavenly. Electricity raged through my body, pooling in between my legs. He sucked the gentle skin, of my neck, making me moan in surprise. I heard footsteps stop by the window. As if on cue, a warm hand clasped my sweats, easing a rough hand into my pants. I moaned in surprise, Ethan's warm finger rubbing the swollen nub, covered in cloth.

"Ethan." I slurred his name. The footsteps faded away, obviously in surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~