Part 20

I was straddling him, leaning into his bulge. Our clothes were still on, but I yearned for the skin to skin feeling. Ethan's lips were on my neck, creating the moans that exited my mouth. I pushed the weight of my assistant down on the bed, the bed creaking slightly. My hands were everyone trying to feel-

"Ugh."  

I was livid. Ethan kept fumbling with my dress saying how sorry he was. He  blushed crimson, saying that he couldn't go through with 'this'. Now I was horny, and laying on the couch. My body ached for his, wanting to have his plump lips on mine and his enticing scent wrapped around me. I was going to get what I wanted. I still had my nightgown on, but I would work with it.

Tiptoeing into the bedroom, my stomach clenched.

A towel was loosely wrapped around slender hips, a noticeable V running under the cloth. His hair was mussed, still dripping wet from his shower, droplets running down the exposed skin. Dark colors ran up the side of his abs the ink expressing different shapes. Ethan sat on the side of the bed watching my every move, with wide eyes.

Like a predator going after her prey, I inched toward him. Finally landing in between his thighs.

Lurching toward him, I brought my mouth down on his, drawing my legs around his waist. We both fell on the bed, my heated body over his. His strong arms encapsulated my body, running over the thin silk material. His rough hands trailed down my back making me shiver in delight.

Ethan's lips found my neck, suckling the smooth skin. My short gasp was stopped by a moan. His hands hiked my thin nightgown up cupping the soft mounds of flesh. I gyrated against him needing to feel more. When his hands left my body, I almost whimpered in defeat.

"Please don't touch me and stop."

"What if I do something wrong?" Was he scared? Scared of hurting me?

"You're not, I can handle this."

"Do you really want this Shea? If you don't I'll stop.

Bringing my lips back to his, I gave him my answer. As soon as I did, he attacked my body with ferocity, flipping my body over, so he was on top. A gasp left my lips when he pulled the nightgown off me leaving my body to his doing. His heated breath covered my puckered nipple, taking the dark bud into his mouth. Moans left my mouth, my back arched into his delectable body. He did the same to the other nipple, leaving me breathless.

His hot mouth trailed down my body,  resting in between my thighs. I quickly closed them, afraid of him seeing my...core. A dark chuckle erupted from Ethan's chest. The vibrations went straight to my core, making a moan leave my mouth. Involuntary, I opened my legs, Ethan taking that chance to delve in between my folds.

That was the first time I ever screamed in bed.

His tongue licked my slit, his mouth covering the wet heat. The more I gyrated, the more his mouth covered my core. His tongue slid inside me, his founder finding my my swollen nub. I climaxed against him, a long moan leaving my mouth. Ethan kissed my core, trailing the sweet kisses up my stomach. I palmed his erection, through the thick towel. I could feel the hard length of him, straining against my hand.

"Please Ethan...I can't wait anymore."

Slowly unwrapping his towel from his hips, he slid a condom onto his shaft. He slid his impressive length against me, coating himself in my arousal. Before I could plead, he entered me.

I mewed in pleasure, his length inside me. Ethan found my lips, kissing me with a deep passion. We created a slow, torturing rhythm, driving me insane. Feeling my need, Ethan increased the place, soon  rocking against each other, our climaxes near. Pleasure raced through my veins, every nerve spiked, my breath shallow. My body clenched before convulsing on top off my assistant, my body coated in sweat. Ethan came seconds later, bringing me into his chest.

He cleaned himself off, soon getting back into the bed. No words could explain the experience I had. My body was limp, covered in the white bed sheets. Mute, Ethan wrapped his arms around my chest, cradling me in his arms. The action surprised me, it was a sweet gesture. Before my mind could intercept, darkness pulled me into a familiar lullaby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Days later

Sunshine flowed through the windows, casting a glow directly onto my face. A finger was teasing my nipple. Trying to turn around, I was greeted with a husky voice.

"Don't turn around. " I complied, nestling my head into his shoulder.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Ms. Lockman, did you have fun?"

"Very much so." He chuckled darkly. I could feel him touching one of my honey curls. A question was nagging me. We have had sex a couple of times now, and I didn't know what we were. Boyfriend and Girlfriend? Fцck buddies? Boss and assistant?

"Ethan what are we?  I don't want to complicate things, but, we have to leave back home today and-"

"You're my boss, and someone I care about." I tried to hide my  disappointment when Ethan said those words. I wanted more. 

"-and someone I care about. That I want to learn more about."

I turned to face him, finding the blue eyes that I couldn't get out of my head this past week.

"So what do we do now?"

"Have fun Ms. Lockman. You haven't done that in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~