Week 20

(Yes I skipped 2 weeks)
Ashton (her POV)
Ashton and I have been trying to chose a name for two and a half weeks. Paying attention to every single name we've heard. We've still got nothing. So on the way home from meeting a friend I bought a baby names book. I flipped through it waiting for Ashton to come home. "Hey Mandy I'm home!" He yelled. "Hey, I'm in the den." I yelled back. "What are you reading?" He asked sitting in front of me then looking at the book. "This baby name book." I replied. He groaned, "Where did you get that junk? We don't need that. We can do this on our own, I swear." He said grabbing it out of my hands then throwing it behind him. "I actually bought it. We're not getting anywhere and we need to come up with a name now before it's too late. This is supposed to be fun not impossible!" I said frustrated. "OK we'll bang this out right now! I thought of some today." He said. "Ok shoot!" I can't wait to hear what he came up with- it should be good. "What about Ronnie or Allie?" I scrunched my nose, "I like Allie better but I don't love it." Then his eyes lit up, "Harley" "Harley" I whispered slowly. "Harley! Ash I think we just picked out a name!" "I" he joked. "Let's use Anne as her middle name because I know how your mom played a huge role when you were younger." I said "Thanks Mans that means a lot." He kissed my forehead. "Alright it's settled, Harley Anne Irwin!" We high fived.
Calum (his POV)
"Rachel we should decide who the godparents are going to be." I said wanting to be prepared in case something happens to us in the future. "Yes that's a good idea. It should be someone whose responsible and someone we trust." She said. "Defiantly. For godmother.... Lauren your sister?" I asked and she shook her head. "I think Mali should because she's an hour away from us unlike Lauren in all the way in Canada." I smiled at my sisters name. "Ok yes so Mali as godmother and for godfather....I think Luke because he's the most mature so I trust him and I've known him longest. Do you agree?" I asked her. "Yes I totally agree. Do you think Sam would be hurt she's not the godmother?" She laughed. Knowing Sam she'd be honored we picked Luke. "Sam? I just hope the rest of the boys won't pitch a fit!" "True that!" We laughed. "Ill invite them over tomorrow" I said. Then I felt Birds first kick against my hand that was resting on Rachel's bump. Rachel looked a little alarmed at first but then filled with joy. "I think Bird likes the sound of her godparents!"
Luke (her POV)
Luke and I agreed to doing a little photo shoot for an article in a magazine. I don't love doing photo shoots because I hate when the photographer yells at me to do faces like a 'serious' face or 'relaxed' face. I only said yes to this because I want a picture to look back at when I'm old. Luke and I had just gotten makeup and hair done. He was in jeans and a see through tank top. I had a tube top and jean shorts that weren't buttoned, hair out of my face. The picture is going to be taken in black and white with a white background. We were waiting for the camera guy to get ready. There was different colored face paint to the side on the makeup table to the right of where Luke and I were waiting. "You look really sexy in that outfit." I said starting to want him. "You look more sexy." He said kissing me. "Not as much as you." I playfully pouted. He then put his hand in the red face paint and slashed it over my cheek, "Ya your right." He laughed. I gasped and took some green and rubbed it on his forehead. Then we got into a huge paint fight. We were covered head to toe in different colors of paint when he heard the camera click making us freeze as if we'd been caught by the police.
Michael (her POV)
"Michael we don't need all this stuff. I don't even think our car is big enough for all of this!" I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was throwing baby stuff into the cart. Never in a million years would I thought I'd see the day of Michael Clifford being excited about babies. It was an adorable sight. "Come on Char, how can you resist this?" He said holding up two superman onesies with capes. I laughed, "You can never have to many onesies....Actually by looking at our cart- you can!" I said taking them off him and putting them into the cart. "Michael, we should-" he disappeared from my side. After five minutes of looking around the store my feet were starting to hurt and I wanted to get going. Then I spotted him in the toy section playing with all the toy trains, cars, and other gadgets. He was still a kid at heart.