42

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

As they were waiting for the ambulance to arrive, Taehyung was feeling miserable, the same scenario was happening again.

Not just the cold air the made his blood go cold, but also the absence of Jungkook, they were just waiting in the dark and cold streets.

The omega kept on blaming himself saying that it's his fault, that he was the reason behind all of this.

There wasn't anyone to calm him down, he was all alone with his broken heart and broken Jungkook.

He was holding Jungkook's cold hands and crying silently, his heart ached at the sight of his mate laying down and bleeding

The omega was bleeding as much as Jungkook, but deep inside his heart.

Red lights were flashed in the air and the loud siren sound was heard, the paramedics pulled Jungkook away from Taehyung and to be fully honest, he was scared to death.

He was scared that it might be the last time seeing each other, the boy tried to stay positive as much as possible but he couldn't stop the negative thoughts.

His only focus was on his mate, the paramedics lifted Jungkook up positioning him to the ambulance car,

Taehyung's hand was holding Jungkook's so tightly, refusing to let it go.

It cut Taehyung into million of pieces seeing Jungkook like this and knowing that he's hurting but he can't don't anything about it.

The omega wanted to do everything in his power to cheer up his mate and make him feel better,

Watching your soulmate suffering is not just painful, it takes everything out of you and effects you physically as well.

He wanted to take the pain Jungkook was feeling on for himself, how much he wanted to ease the pain...

Taehyung didn't know that watching the love of your life hurting would hurt him so much, it hurt him more than he ever expected.

"Everything is going to be okay babe, you're going go be okay." Taehyung kept talking to himself the whole way to the hospital praying that everything is going to be okay

"Stay strong for me please, i'm hurt" Taehyung kissed both his hands and sobbed, his body shaking sobs racked, with every sob he let out a small low whimper

A few minutes later the ambulance car finally arrived and Jungkook was pulled inside the car immediately to the hospital, he was losing so much blood.

Taehyung and the other boys took a taxi and followed the ambulance car to the hospital.

Hopefully they arrived to the hospital safely and Jungkook was still breathing and doing better.

Taehyung ran towards the hospital though he was struggling walk properly, he just wanted to make sure that Jungkook is okay