14

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

Jungkook was exhausted from the fight he had with his father earlier, he could never forgive him for doing such a thing, forcing him to marry someone who he doesn't love? It was insane.

He didn't sleep well last night all he was thinking about was Taehyung, what will he tell him about this stupid marriage arrangement?

He can't afford losing such a special person to him again and he can't marry Lisa, and it was so obvious that he hates Lisa , so how could he marry someone he hates?

He slept for only three hours, he didn't feel like sleeping at all after what happened between his father and him , he was feeling so down and started to have anxiety from what's going to happen ,

He felt like something bad would happen between his relationship with Taehyung ,but he'll do whatever it takes to not marry Lisa,so he decided to go to his babe's college and surprise him there since he was feeling so down the past hours and spend some time with him, maybe he'll get better after that.

________________________________

Taehyung was with jimin at the cafeteria eating their breakfast together, "but taetae , you didn't tell me why you left so early when you came with me to the pack"? Jimin asked Taehyung curiously and waited for his respons, "i-i was just t-tired , yeah that's it I was feeling so tired"Taehyung said and smiled a fake smile at jimin

Jimin stared at him for a long time because he knew that it wasn't the specific reason why he left early , he knew that Taehyung was lying to him and that he kept something to himself

"Taetae you know you can tell me about everything you want, i'm always here for you , I'm your bestfriend remember?" Jimin said and he smiled a sweet smile at Taehyung which made his heart melts, he was really glad to have a bestfriend like him , Jimin held Taehyungs hand tightly and was waiting for Taehyung to tell him.

"I-it was nothing Jim-ah okay when we first entered the Jeon pack I was doing good and everything was okay, but suddenly I started to feel really weird and I was really confused , I was wondering what was happening to me? And then I felt some strange feelings in my stomach and my heart was beating so fast that I thought I would die now but I understood what was happening when I heard my wolf saying "mate" and this is when I left you with Yoongi and went to find him , I was looking for him in the pack and it was so big and I spent so much time looking for him , but then I heard someone calling my name and I realized that it was the one and only Jungkook, he saved me once when I was at the supermarket and almost got raped, we both stared at each other's eyes and Jungkook grabbed my hand and took me out of the pack and he told me that it was dangerous for me to be here and he bought me home and he didn't want anyone to see which confused me, I was crying all night but then kookie came and he apologized for everything and we went on a date, but he didn't tell me what the reason was, why I had to leave the pack without explanation"