31

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

It took them for about an hour to reach the hotel Jungkook was staying at, He waited for an explanation. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, he was worried.

Taehyung hesitated on telling him about the call Minho had with his father. "Jungkook it's-" his sentence was cut short after they heard Yuma run up to them with a big smile on her face

"Dada!" She yelled jumping on her father kissing his face all over. "Hey baby." Jungkook just smiled fondly.

Yuna was now watching TV leaving the two adults alone. "So?" Taehyung heard Jungkook say. "Oh...I just wanted to say thanks.." ,"hey, you don't have to okay? I would have done this anyway." Taehyung gave him a small smile and walked to his daughter, pulling her on his lap.

Jungkook decided that he would leave then for now and go to his room, he felt the need to give them a little space.

Jungkook walked outside to see Taehyung playing a game with Yuna, but he immediately stopped and his smile fell after he saw Jungkook. Jungkook was sad but didn't make a big deal out of it.

He knew Taehyung was trying to avoid him. He knew Taehyung felt bad and sad about everything. "Hey!" Yuna screamed after seeing Jungkook and ran into his arms.

Jungkook lifted Yuna up spinning her around the room, both laughing happily but stopping after seeing Taehyung storm out of the room. Jungkook let her down, "Yuna wait here okay? I will go talk to dada and come after." Yuna nodded eagerly at his command.

"Tae...?" Jungkook knocked at the bathroom door waiting for Taehyungs response. "Leave.." Taehyung murmured softly. "Please talk to me." Jungkook said leaning his forehead against the door but stepping back after hearing the door open.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked not wanting to look into Jungkook's eyes. "Can I?" Jungkook asked, his hand in front of Taehyung's. Taehyung nodded hesitantly. Jungkook walked with Taehyung's hand in his to his room and closed it after they entered.

"Why are you trying to avoid me so hard Taehyung please talk to me." Jungkook said desperately. Taehyung looked at him with mixed emotions in his eyes

"Are you kidding me? Do you seriously expect me to just forgive you?! Maybe it wasn't such a big deal for you but Jungkook you killed my parents! What do you expect from me huh? You want me to hug you and keep telling you how much I am thankful to you and how much I missed you?! I can't even leave I have no where to go and the stupidest part of this is that I do fucking miss you!"

Taehyung let his emotions out, his eyes were filled with anger, sadness, and surprisingly desire.

Jungkook was speechless, he wanted to hug the other but wasn't sure if it's a good idea. He decided to just do it the other looked like he was in so much pain he couldn't resist it.

"Tae....please let me explain, I never could, please..." Jungkook said trying his best to sound as comforting as possible. He stroke the others back who was a sobbing mess.

"T-Then do i-it." Taehyung let out. "I didn't kill them Taehyung please....you misunderstood the situation. You know about this ritual out pack has. It was my dad's turn and I'm so sorry to say this but he had to kill them, I never wanted this I couldn't do anything about it, even if I had tried my father is a monster he could have killed me and I was a coward for not doing anything and I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Tae I feel like I failed you and failed everyone." Jungkook found it hard to explain he patted himself innerly for not stuttering. He felt Taehyung hugging him tightly, he started sobbing harder.

"Tae?" Jungkook voiced out after a while of them hugging and crying. Taehyung just hummed not wanting to let the other go. "Baby?" Jungkook said with a huge smile on his face. Taehyung blushed and looked at him with a smile.

"You're finally in my arms." Jungkook whispered causing Taehyung to blush harder and hide his face in Jungkook's chest,

"i-i'm sorry Jungkook for n-n-not listening t-to you i'm s-so dumb a-and-" "shhh princess it's okay what matters now that i have you in my arms" Jungkook lifted Taehyung up in his arms and walked to the bed, laying down with his, both cuddling into each other. Taehyung hadn't felt so save in such a long time, he wanted to stay like this forever.

"But why did you leave me Tae?" Taehyung eyes widened at the question, he can't tell him now, can he? "I-I don't want to talk about it right now" Taehyung forced a small smile, he felt so bad for lying to him about Yuna and Mr.Jeon

He was still trying to enjoy the moment and forget about everything bad that had happened in his life because he was in Jungkook's arms again. And without any reason to not be.

Taehyung's biggest fear was for nothing. He felt nothing but happiness, knowing that the person who killed his parents wasn't Jungkook, even tho it was his father but Taehyung knew Jungkook hated his own fathers guts and knew that he would never be like him.

He hated himself for wanting Jungkook so badly, he hated the fact that he needed Jungkook and that he needed to be in his arms to feel save.

But now there was nothing in the way, let's forget about Minho and Jungkook's father for now.

"Dada!" Yuna ran to the couple jumping on the both snuggling into the sheets. Both males laughed at the her and took her into their arms. "I'm hwappy!" She yelled giggling after.

She felt like she finally had two parents, she loved the feeling of feeling save and happy and not having to see the monster beat her father up.

She looked at Jungkook and screamed, "hwero!!!" and hugged him tightly. Jungkook was taken aback but hugged her back as fast as possible. The three fell asleep happily and all snuggled to each other.

Taehyung was the first to wake up so he decided to make them breakfast. After he was finished he walked into the room to see Yuna and Jungkook cuddling which caused him to want to cry.

He loved seeing them getting along with each other so well. "Hey babies time to wake up for breakfast." Taehyung said softly walking up to them giving Yuna a soft peck on the forehead. "And me?" Jungkook said surprising Taehyung. "You scared me!" Taehyung yelled causing Yuna to wake up. "Dadaaaa" Yuna whined earning a peck on the forehead from both males. Taehyung laughed and ordered them to stand up.

After they all ate they all snuggled on the coach. "Taehyung?" Jungkook said earning a hum from Taehyung, "you're coming with me to korea." Jungkook stated, he wasn't asking. "Oh...Is it okay?"

"are you kidding of course it is, and I'm not leaving you here anyways with this monster and if he tried to get near you I won't hesitate but to kill him babe." "O-Okay then.." Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach. "We're gwoing to kowea?!" Yuna excitedly said

She heard about korea quite a lot since Taehyung lived there and always talked about how much he wanted to take Yuna there and how beautiful it is. "Yes baby, are you happy?" Taehyung asked with a bright smile

"Yesh! Yesh! Yesh!" Yuna yelled jumping in joy. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at her cuteness. All three of them felt pure happiness and felt like they were a family who's finally together.

But there was still one thing on Taehyung's mind.

How was he going to tell Jungkook that Yuna is their daughter.
________________________________

            あなたは素敵です  (ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ノ

[Edited]
-N/M-