41

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

"Taemin!"

The omega yelled in pure shock.

"But why?" Taehyung said, his lips were trembling as he sobbed.

Tears escaped his eyes followed by his fist, his tears were racing.

The omega's body wracked with an onslaught os sobs and tears, everything was just too much for him

"Why would you do that? What did i do to make hate me that much! I trusted you and let you in into my house"

Raged flowed inside Taehyung like a lava, He felt a stab of anger.

Who thought that Taemin was a part of the shit that was happening to him and his mate right now?

He felt stupid as well for letting him enter his house, even after what happened.

He felt stupid for trusting anyone so easily

He felt stupid because people took advantage of his kind heart in so many different way

All people do is lie.

There stood Mr. Jeon, Minho and Lisa with an ugly smirk not leaving their faces.

For them, it felt so nice seeing them in pain, seeing then suffer.

They enjoyed seeing the mates like this, crying and screaming for help, they enjoyed seeing them so helpless.

And as for Jungkook who felt his was about to burst any second of anger

"You.." Jungkook said and a wave of fury crashed through him, a vertex of furious swirled inside of him.

"I'm sorry p-please let me explain mysel-""

"SHUT UP" Jungkook suddenly yelled in frustration making everyone in the room flinch, including his father.

Jungkook's heart beats started to increase and at this rate he was ready to kill anyone.

"Don't you dare open your mouth again, i don't want to hear your bullshit" Jungkook said while giving him death glare,

Taemin was shaking in his shoes, heart was hammering and his blood ran cold.

He simply was Petrified of Jungkook.

Mr Jeon who was watching the whole thing took a few steps forward laughing

"Surprise, isn't it?"

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook said looking at his feet not wanting to face the disgusting creature standing in front of him.