37

☆★ ダーリン ##

                         ☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

The couple woke up to the birds chirping and angelic laugher coming from their daughter.

"What is she laughing about?" Jungkook asked curiously, since he just woke up to the loud noises of his daughter. "I don't know let's find out.."

Both walked out to Yuna playing games on the phone, with the biggest smile on her face, causing the couple to smile as well at the cute sight.

"What is making you laugh so much this early baby?" Jungkook, who took her on his lap kissing her cheek, asked.

"Thwis bwunny lwooks so cwute! It lwooks lwike you daddy!" Yuna almost yelled, pointing at the bunny in the game. "It mwkes cute nwoises twoo!!" she yelled ones again.

Jungkook started laughed and attacking her with kisses, "hey I don't look like a bunny" Jungkook faked his anger acting like a child while crossing his arms

"Yes you are Mr. Bunny, I'll go make breakfast for us." Taehyung announced with a fond look in his eyes and stole a peck from Jungkook and ran to the kitchen leaving a confused Jungkook.

Taehyung prepared Yuna's favorite food for breakfast which is pancakes and a strawberry milkshake, she actually doesn't mind eating this breakfast for the rest of her life.

"Breakfast is ready!" Taehyung yelled for his "babies" to come. "Yaay!" Yuna screamed running into Taehyung's arms with a huge smile on her face

Jungkook behind her. Jungkook quickly pecked Taehyung on the lips and sat down.

All three were cuddling each other on the couch watching a movie. "Dada, daddy, I dwon't lwike him!" Yuna said pointing at the bad guy in the movie. "We don't either babygirl." Jungkook said, pecking her cheeks after.

"Oh noooo! He dwied!!" Yuna screeched with tears in her eyes. Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to surpass a laugh since their daughter's reaction was just too cute for them.

"Twhe mwovie was gweat!" Yuna announced proudly. "Yes, it was." Jungkook told her, taking her into his arms. "Hey I want hugs too!" Taehyung said with a pouting face.

"Come here!" Jungkook said fondly, Taehyung ran into his arms hugging him and Yuna tightly. "I'm hwappy!!" Yuna yelled hugging her fathers.

*doorbell rings*

"I'll go get it!" Jungkook yelled. The sight in front of him after opening the door made him close it right away, but the guest quickly put his foot between the door.

"Can we please talk?!" the person pleaded. "What the fuck are you doing at my house? And how did you know where we live?" Jungkook said.

Jungkook knows very well who this person is. He's someone who took advantage of Taehyung's trust.