8

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

Jungkook left immediately, even if he wanted to hug his Taehyung he couldn't. He didn't remember him, but why he asked himself the whole time while he was heading back. But this wasn't the only thing which made his mind gone crazy, what will he tell the other back at his pack?

He had so many questions running through hid mind right now but he had no other choice but to lie to them, like he always does.

"Jungkook you're back already? Well that was quick." Namjoon said confused, Jungkook only nod weakly making his way to his room which confused the other, was he sad about killing someone? They all asked themselves

But why the Jungkook they knew would never feel bad about anything he does. With this weird feeling in their chests they let it go and convinced themselves that he's probably just tired, killing someone is never easy.

"Why?" Jungkook asked himself depressingly, he was feeling too many feeling at once which was too much for him so he just fell asleep.

"This is weird." Hoseok pointed out, they all nod thinking the same,"He's probably just tired, let's not think too much about it guys you all are being delusional!" Nayeon said to them trying to lift up the mood, "Yeah guys let's just stop." Hoseok said kissing his beautiful mate both smiling sweetly at eachother. Namjoon groaned annoyed by the couple, "what? Jealous?" Hoseok asked smirking

"no. Disgusted." ," oh just admit it you would kill to have your mate am I right?" Hoseok stated smugly and Namjoon didn't try to conflict at all "whatever." He murmured lowly. They all laughed at him, happy that the aura finally wasn't as dark as before. But their laughter went silent immediately after the Alpha came into the room looking for one particular person.

"Where is he." He asked, his voice had so much power in it it made them all cower their heads in fear. "He went to his room Alpha." Namjoon said not affected as the others but still a little intimidated. The Alpha went to Jungkooks room without saying another word.

He slammed his door open, Jungkook not really being able to fall asleep as too many thoughts were on his mind instantly stood up, looking into his fathers eyes not feeling as intimidated as any other werewolf would've.

"Did you kill him?" His father asked monotoned. Jungkook tried to not show any feelings so he said what came on his mind first, "Yes, just as you wanted now get out and let me sleep." Jungkook said seeing his father smile smugly which annoyed him very much, if he wasn't the heir would that mean that Tawhyung would have been murdered

This made him so angry, at his father and at himself. "I'm going to trust you on this son, I won't make anyone make sure that you really fulfill your mission so don't disappoint me." Jungkook only answered with a short yes not really wanting to talk much.

~

Taehyung was still shaken up by the incident the night before but he just couldn't tell anyone about it, and he hated this feeling, the need yo keep what happened to himself he was extremely confused

Who was that and why was he being so weird from being the scariest person he has ever seen to the most emotional one. The way he looked at him, his eyes held so much fondness which confused Taehyung to the core. 'What does he want from me?' He asked himself sadly not understanding the whole thing, who is this boy?

Ths rather handsome male was on his mind all the time but he still hasn't the heart to tell anyone, he knew they would make a too big deal out of him and that when the handsome male finds out about him telling the others he would hurt him

Yes, Taehyung tried to convince himself that the feeling he's feeling is nothing more than fear. Yes fear, he started nodding trying his best to believe in his thoughts.

"Tae what's on your mind you've been looking stressed lately everything okay buddy?" Jin asked his little brother worryingly, "Yeah hyung don't worry it's nothing.", "Tae you know that you can talk to me about everything right?" Jin asked carefully, "hyung I know okay? I know." Taehyung snapped his angry face surprising Jin and himself too, Taehyung never snapped like this before , it made him feel guilty for doing it but the stress was too much for him.

"Hyung I didn't mean to sound so mean it's just that school has me stressed I'm sorry." Taehyung said looking at his lap feeling ashamed with himself. "It's okay, I shouldn't have interfered." Taehyung looked sadly at him before standing up and heading to his room. Jin knew something was up but couldn't get his mind on what maybe he's still traumatized by the accident.

As Jin was washing the dished he heard a knock on the door which surprised him as he nor Taheyung were expecting anyone, maybe Taehyung didn't tell him, which can't be true Taehyung informs him always right away when someone is coming by. So he made his way ti the door with an uneasy feeling.

Jin opened the door and froze, he felt like he couldn't breathe. "Hyung." Jungkook said carefully, "W-What are you d-doing her, how." Jin asked, he was confused but mostly scared he didn't want Taehyung to see him so he grabbed Jungkooks arm walked to a near park quickly.

"Why are you here." Jin asked after calming down a little since memories came floating in. "Why doesn't Tae remember me?" Jungkook asked sadly which made Jins eyes widen wide, "why would you ask that!?" Jin was mad, "Why would you go up to him and talk to him?!!!!!" Jin yelled at Jungkook

Jungkook being really confused didn't say a word what was he talking about he asked himself, "You the pack, he was the choosen one." Jungkook said "Jungkook don't you dare come near him do you understand me." Jin didn't sound like he was asking for it he sounded more like he was stating his words leaving Jungkook to a confusion mess,

He needed answers. "Why, if you want me to stay away tell me why?" Jungkook said telling himself he won't leave until he gets the answers he is asking for. "Jungkook, Taehyung lost his memories after the incident, he doesn't remember that horrific day and I won't let him remember do you realize what impact it would have on him?", Jungkook didn't say anything this was too much for him to handle,

With a heavy heart he stood up and walked away without sparing a single glance at Jin. Jin really mad at Taehyung for not telling him about Jungkook, not even knowing who he was,literally sneaking and almost killing him made his way home to confront his little brother.
________________________________
                あなたは素敵です  (ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ノ

[Edited]
-N/M-