7

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

Another beautiful day is about to begin with the birds singing outside and the sunlight showering his face

But Jungkook's alarm had other plans and woke him up early on his free day

Jungkook woke up completely pissed off from his alarm and he even thought about breaking it.

He was about to go sleep again and go back to his dreamland but then he remembered that he had a mission which is killing the omega.

Actually he never killed any enemy before, no he never killed anyone before. Today is the first time killing someone.

He practiced a lot not wanting to hear any complains from his "father".

Jungkook went to the bathroom and told the maids to prepare the bath for him.

When he was done bathing, he wore something comfortable and he made his way downstairs, but he met his father while he was on his way down, "Hello , son" the Alpha said in a cold tone

"Good morning" he said in the same cold tone as his father , he was like his father in everything but he hates being compared to him or being like him."Today you have to do the mission and to kill this kid, you better not disappoint me, i guess you know that" his father said threatening him, but he didn't care about what he just said to him even if the whole pack fear him and kneel down for him. He didn't give a single fuck.

"Thank you in advance. But i know that already you told me that yesterday no need to say this again and don't worry, Jeon Jungkook won't disappoint you"

Jungkook said while smirking to annoy his angry father, he knows that he hates it when he talks to him like that and being rude to his father and that was the point. To annoy him.

He then made his way to the kitchen and saw the maids preparing breakfast for him , it was his favorite which was sliced bacons and eggs, he ate his breakfast silently and then went to his closest to get dressed for today's mission, he just wore a simple black pants, black t-shirt ,black timberlands and and black mask, he wore everything in black color so the Pack won't recognize him.

(This is what he's wearing)

Jungkook wore his shoes and went to say goodbye to his hyung and then left the Pack

"this is gonna be a long day" Jungkook said in his thoughts and continued walking to the pack.

________________________________

And when Jungkook arrived he made his way to the pack hoping that everyone is sleeping , the Pack was so huge and he didn't know which room is the omegas so he was wondering which room it would be until he found a room with a title "Tae's Roomie" he thought that it must be his room as the name was familiar "this boy must be so innocent" Jungkook said and sneaked out to the room and entered it slowly and closed the door behind him , he started walking slowly and making sure not to make any noise so he won't wake up and panic ,Jungkook had everything he had a knife, handcuffs, gun and so much more

He found a little body sleeping soundly while hugging a teddy in his arms , Jungkook felt a little sad about killing the innocent boy but he didn't care it was his mission and he had to kill to show his father that he's strong enough to be the Alpha and not the young boy he thinks he is.

He made his way to his bed and then took the knife in his bed , but he feel down and broke the glass which made the boy wake up quickly "fuck" Jungkook mumbled, at this moment he knew that he fucked up everything , Jungkook quickly ran to his bed and covered the boy's mouth who was a crying mess now.

"W-who a-are you l-leave me please" he was sobbing and shaking in fear, "Shut up, you don't want to wake the others up, don't you weak omega?" Jungkook whisper yelled growling and still having his hands on the omega's mouth so he won't scream and expose him

"H-HYUNG H-HELP ME-" before the boy could finish his sentence Jungkook cut him off " I said shut up! didn't i make myself clear?!" Jungkook was so angry right now and he was ready to kill him now.

jungkook was smirking while getting his gun to kill him and to finally finish his mission , but before shooting him...

He recognized who he was told to kill now .

it was the one and only Kim Taehyung, the one he had been searching for ages.

All his life he thought that he won't see him again and he almost lost hope.

Jungkook could recognize his Taehyung from miles away, oh how beautiful he became, his body, his face, his hair, his deep beautiful teary eyes,oh so gorgeous. He couldn't believe it

his lover who he loved for ages is now infront of him, he thought that he was dreaming.

Everything was unreal. Taehyung's beauty was so unreal.

"T-t-taehyung?!" He was so shocked and his mouth was wide open , he was beyond shocked "Is it r-really you K-kim taehyung" Jungkook said  as he was at the edge of crying

seeing Taehyung was unexpected and when he got the opportunity to meet him, was to kill him

"W-who are you" Taehyung said stuttering while shaking in fear.

Meanwhile Jungkook felt his heart was about to explode from happiness that he can finally have Taehyung back.

"T-Tae it's me, your k-kookie , you don't remember me?" Jungkook said and a sad smile appeared on his face because Taehyung didn't recognize him yet, but what shocked him the most what Taehyung said...

"I-I don't remember you, p-please leave m-me alone n-________________________________
              あなたは素敵です  (ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ノ

[Edited]
-M/N-