29

☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

Taehyung was showing Yuna how to draw a flower when Minho suddenly bursted into the room making his daughter and him flinch.

I'm going to a party and you're coming with me and that's final."

when he tried to leave Taehyung stopped him, "and Yuna?" , "leave this brat here I don't care." Taehyung frowned. "I can't just leave her here, if she's not coming then I'm not going too."

"what did you say?!" Minho grabbed Taehyung's collar and moved closer, almost chocking him.

"You dared to say no to me!!" Minho yelled at Taehyung who was closing his eyes facing all Minho's words like he always does.

fine, but if she does something stupid I swear to god I won't hesitate to kill her in front of your eyes." he let Taehyung go after saying his cruel sentence. "Get ready and dress pretty, whore." said Minho, Taehyung just nod.

He left the room and Yuna ran in his father's arms crying, " I h-hate thish man, he's a m-meanie"

"I-i'm sorry my baby that you have to face all of this, e-everything is going to be okay, pinky promise" Taehyung said with a fake smile trying to cheer his daughter up,

"Pinky pwomise."

Jungkook arrived at the party and was met with a rather pleasant sight in front of him.

People from around the world were gathered up here it was a satisfying but suffocating sight since there were too many people.

But what Jungkook saw next caused him to freeze and forget how to breathe once again. Taehyung, his mate, was with another male and Yuna beside them.

'So this is the lucky guy who made Taehyung fall in love with him?'

Jungkook couldn't look anywhere else but at Taehyung. He wanted to be the one beside him and the one to call him his, but Taehyung wasn't his anymore.

"Mr. Jeon, you came." Jungkook snapped out of his gaze when he saw Chanyeol calling out his name and smiling brightly at him. It amazes him how much this man always has a smile on his face.

Well he has his mate by his side, so it does make sense. "Yes, indeed." Jungkook smiled. After talking for awhile the man asked him a question which caught him off guard. "Why haven't I met your mate yet, is it possible that you haven't found them yet?" Chanyeol frowned at his own question slightly but his smile never faltering.

"I....it's complicated...maybe one day...you'll meet them one day...".

Jungkook chatted with a lot of guests but his gaze never leaving his beautiful mate. Jungkook could sense that he was uncomfortable but he just blamed it on the many people surrounding him.

He wanted to take him into his arms and keep for himself, make him feel at peace which his husband seems to be very bad at. Jungkook was trying his best to not go to Taehyung husband and give him a piece of mind for not doing anything to make Taehyung more comfortable, he wasn't even trying which caused Jungkook to feel uneasy and very mad.

He observed them very closely and they didn't seem like a happy couple to him, it made him even angrier.

At himself and Taehyung and of course Tae's husband. This man doesn't even realize what blessing he has beside him and it shows. He tightened his fist when he saw Taehyung flinch. He was about to murder this man.

Taehyung was nothing but uncomfortable, he knew Jungkook was here too and was holding himself from running to him and hide in his arms. He could feel that Yuna was very bored and uncomfortable by the many people talking to her too. "Dadaaa I whna gwo hwome." Yuna said sadly to Taehyung who just hugged her and told her that they'll leave soon.

He felt Jungkook's gaze and it made him want to cry. "Dada.", "tell this brat to shut the fuck up." Taehyung and Yuna flinched at the gesture. Taehyung pulled Yuna closer to him, "she's uncomfortable can't you see." "I don't fucking care!" Minho grabbed Taehyungs arm tightly and pulled him closer,

"you better behave or you'll face the consequences." Taehyung just nodded, looking down.

"Dadaa!", "Yuna lower your voice please." Taehyung said desperately, he didn't want the monster to get angry.

After the people who were talking to Minho left, he dragged Taehyung to the empty hall outside. "Are you and this little fucker here trying to embarrass me?!" Minho yelled. "W-What are you talking about?" Taehyung answered having no strength to fight back, he was tired of always being yelled at and being accused of something he never attempted.

"You fucking are!" Minho growled and slapped Taehyung hard causing him to fall to the ground and let out a helpless cry. Yuna started crying and crouched down to her father, "Dada!". When Minho tried to hit Taehyung again he was slammed to the ground and hit plenty times by none other than Jungkook.

"How dare you touch him?!?!?" Jungkook yelled and kept punching him. Taehyung was too shocked to do anything.

"S-Stop!" Minho helplessly screamed, Jungkook wasn't going to let him go after what he did to the love of his life. No one could stop Jungkook now, and Minho was no match against Jungkook. "J-jungkooks-stop" Taehyung weakly said

"Jungkook!" This caused him to stop. He grabbed Taehyung's wrist, who is now standing with a sobbing Yuna in his arm, and dragged him to a room in the hotel the party was at.

"We need to talk." Jungkook said, trying to keep his anger in. "So this is your husband?!" he couldn't hold it anymore so he yelled causing Taehyung to look down. "Why would he hit you?! How dare he?! And in front of your child?!? Is he crazy?! You're lucky I didn't kill him and how long has this been going on?!?!?"

Jungkook was nothing but frustrated and Taehyung wasn't answering either he was just silently crying. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly. He wanted to hug him so bad right now, tell him that everything is going to be okay. "Let's go." Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's hand softly. "W-Where?" Taehyung immediately said. 

"I'm not letting you and Yuna stay with him. Over my dead body." Taehyung just looked down. Jungkook lifted Yuna up in his arm and took Taehyung's hand and walked to his car.

They arrived at Jungkook's hotel room and Jungkook laid a sleeping Yuna on his bed. Taehyung's heart fluttered at the gesture, it felt so nice seeing his daughter and her father together. If only Jungkook knew.

"So w-why are you married to him if he treats you like this?" Jungkook asked trying hard not to cry at the sensitive topic, Taehyung just shrugged, it was tempting for both to not just run into each others arms. "You ca-" Jungkook's sentence was cut short when both heard the door being knocked at loudly.

"Who the hell.." Jungkook muttered annoyed.
"What?" Jungkook yelled when he opened the door without knowing who it was.

"What do you think you're doing here!" Jungkook said

In front of him was standing none other than Minho. And what he said next made Jungkook tighten his fist.

"I came here to get what's mine."

________________________________
               あなたは素敵です  (ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ノ

[Edited]
-N/M-