V2: What hapened?

"E-Emily?" He said looking at her as if he saw a angel. "Is that you?"

She tilts her head. "Yea, why? Is something wrong?" She said with slight fear.

"No, no." He said before grabbing his Scroll. He looked around for his sisters number. Soon he found Ruby's. After a few rings she picked up.

"Y-yeah?" She asked before groaning. "What's up onee-saaAAAn?" 

"Um, Ruby is everything all right?" He asked worried. Wait... don't I hate her...?

"Y-yes! EveryYYy, thing is all right!" She said with strain as if she's....

"Ruby, what are you doing?" He said with anger leaking from him as a orange aura. He felt a hug from behind as Emily patted his head with soothing words to accompany.

"Oh fudge!" She yelled before hanging up.

"... I'm so going to hang that bastard." He said before calling his mother. 

Soon Raven answered. "Yes, little raptor?" (Note: the nickname is very suiting for a bandit) She asked worried that something went wrong. "Is Beacon treating you well? The old man didn't touch-"

"No, mom. I'm fine." He said chuckling. "How is  everything with Sephiroth?"

There was silence before she answered. "Who are you talking about? There is no one named like that." He froze before looking around the room to see a normal dorm. A picture sat on the desk showing him, Emily and, Peach standing in front of a disappearing Wyvern.

"Huh?!" He breath before sighing. "... Mom, what happened to Summer?" He asked slightly worried that something happened.

Raven chocked. "She... she's dead." 

...

"No..." He said with tears falling. "She- she..." Raven opened a crimson portal to him.

She appeared to have an apron on above her normal clothes. Her right hand rested a golden ring.

She hugged him as tears fell on her shoulder. "Shh, don't cry." She tried to help hi m but being a bandit doesn't really help that. Emily joined in helping calm him down.

~

Y/n now stands in front of Team CRDL. They now wore parts of medieval armor with daggers on their legs. He sighs before asking a simple question. "Tell me every thing that happened so far."

They looked confused until they nodded. They spoke of his travel to the mountain, the attck on Beacon by part of Nemesis, the fall of Racoon city, and the attack on the Port. Not one mention of their mission against the hive or the attack of Sephiroth... Strange.

After the short talk, he sent them to strike a slave camp on the south of Vacuo. That monster Schnee needs to be ... 

~

Meanwhile Team CFVY and Team RWBY were having an argument...

"Since you four aren't capable of looking after him, we'll take him off your hands." Velvets soft voice spoke with a glare at them.

~

Team RWBY and Y/n walked down the halls of Beacon.  Y/n gave Yang a piggyback while talking about the recent attack on Beacon.

"Good thing you trained them well." Yang said with a chuckle. "Say I have a really good view from here." She said with a cheeky smile.

y/n smiled before putting her down. "Yeah? Well no more views!" 

Ruby puffed her cheecks. "Where is my piggyback? Onee-san?" 

He started to sweat before running down a hall. "Nigernindayo!" As he turned the corner a loud banging echoed. Multiple curses where heard among which were: "I shit on Salem", "Fucking gravity", "Stupid old as fucker", and "Shitty stairs".

"Onee-san!" Ruby bolts down the hall as the others follow close behind. They found his unconcise body down the stairs with blood leaking down his head.

~

Weiss snorts. "Oh, and you are? If so you have done a wonderful job at it." She said with sarcasm at them.

The two went at it while the other six were playing Uno to decide. Right now, Yang has 6 cards, Ruby had 7, Blake had 8, Coco had 5, Fox had 7, and Yatsu had 2.

Yang smirked before throwing a plus four. Yatsu smiles before yelling: "Uno!" he drops another plus four as Coco gasped.

"Yatsu! we are on the same team!" She said with a offended tone. He simply smiled. She huffed before throwing a plus two. "Get fucked Red!"

She looks at in shock. "You can't do that! That's cheating!!" She said moving her arms around in a panik.

She smiles. "Yes I can!" Ruby snarls before throwing another plus two.

Fox threw a plus two as Weiss followed him. Now Yang had to take  14 cards. "Heheheheeheh" She simply giggled before yelling. "YOU HAVE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!!!!!" She said throwing a plus 16. (A quick story here. I had cards that brought the empty ones to make your own, so I made two: a plus 16 and a plus 18. As a result in a game session you could end up taking 30 plus cards in four cards.) She grabbed the cards before bringing the 30 cards for Yatsu. "ROADA ROLLA DA!!!!" She yelled throwing the cards to Yatsu.

"..." He stayed silent before flipping the table. "Sonuva bitch!" He punched Yang to a wall before a full out brawl started. Ruby turned chibi and smacked Fox  while he  was running around trying to smack her away. Coco and Weiss turned into cloud of dust with limbs poking out and small strands of hair flying out. Yang and Yatsuhashi traded blow for blow. Velvet ran from a hissing Blake. 

"Good morning!" A older female voice said as the door opened. There stood prof. Peach. "..." Ruby was on top of Fox, Weiss was on a choke hold by Coco, Yatsu and Yang were in a  stand still holding hands, and Blake was pinning Velvet. "You have five seconds to end whatever this." She said closing the door. A few seconds latter they stood blushing in front of her. "Where is Raptor?"

They shake their heads before a red portal opened in front of them. "So, do you want to break the-?" Y/n said crossing the portal before stopping seeing Peach. "-the streak of Atlas domination on the Vital Festival?!"