Sleeping with Machineguns

Y/n: Oh shit...
He said as white rushes him and knocks him down to the ground and it lands on him. He groans slightly in shock. The white blur that knocked him down was none other than Summer Rose. The only one who loved him in that den. She hugged tackled him out of motherly love and hugged him as if there was no tomorrow.
Y/n: Hello Summer, did you miss me?
He said smiling and his sisters pout.
Ruby: Hey! Why are you not that happy to see us?
He just glares in response.

Meanwhile, Summer was sobbing into his chest while yelling her concerns.
Summer: Oh!Y/NIMISSEDYOU!WHERE DID YOU?!WHYDIDYOULEAVE?!?OHIDON'TCARE.DON'TLETGO!DON'TLEAVEMEALONE!...

As Summer cried three figures approached them. One was a blonde male, the other two were canine and Avian figures. They followed Summer. As soon as Y/n got a glimpse of them he stopped smiling and hugging Summer and started to growl as an alpha of a pack growls to those who threaten his pack. The blond glares at him while the Avian gasps. The canine, who has a scar on his left side, growls and tries to bite but is stopped by Ruby.

Ruby: ZWEI!
She yelled as she hugged the dog and Zwei seemed to calm down. Then the blonde and Avian, Taiyang Xiao Long and Qrow Brawen respectively, got closer. Y/n then stood up, shoving Summer off him, and got in a stance. His right arm on the handle of Solar Nightmare and his left keeping balance. This made them stop.

Qrow: Whoa! Calm down kiddo we just want to talk.
He said while doing hand gestures. Tai was getting angrier and his eyes started to turn ember. This change went unnoticed by all except Y/n and Yang.

Yang: *in mind* Wait did he... No ni he didn't... Did he?

Y/n: Shut it, you drunken bastard! Stay the fuck away!
Summer, Ruby, and Yang gasped at his colorful language. Summer then karate chops his head causing him to blink twice. This caused everyone with the exception of the Rose/Xiao long/Brawen to laugh sightly. While Summer was offended that her son could be so offensive.
Summer: Y/n! *stands near him* Lenguaje!
He just stays silent for a moment before locking eyes with Tai. He then glared and growled. At this point, Tai had just enough. He was going to beat him then and there. But before he could do anything Velvet grabbed Y/n by his arm yanking him. She ran, with Y/n in tow, to her dorm while leaving her team behind.

Timeskip

It was 7 pm, four hours after talking with Ozpin the trustworthy, he has been playing "Lethal Fight" while talking with Velvet. She mained blue clothes wearing girl named "Sword" and he mained a guessed killer named "Jayleen Voorhees". He won most of the matches.
They talked about normal things. He mostly listens to her. He learned about her crush on Coco and a few of... Her fantasies.
Then the dorm doors slammed open to reveal

A bruised team CF_Y. They rushed in and locked the door. Coco had a slight cut and a black eye. Fox and Yatsuhashi had large cuts and purple bruises along there arms.

Y/n: What happened?
He said hiding his rage that those monsters dare touch someone else because of him. His quills started to shake and only Fox noticed.

Yatsuhashi: Your family
He said coldly and with slight anger
Yatsuhashi: They are worst though.
He smiled at this
Y/n: How much?
Fox: A-arm broke and around 12 in total ribs broken

Then Coco turned towards him and smacks him to the ground. She then pulls out Gianduja in gun mode pointed at him.
Coco: What happened?
She yelled
Y/n: *sigh* You sure you want to know?
Coco: Yes, handsome, and I want to know NOW
Y/n: Then I will tell you. Grab a seat then.
As they did Y/n told his story of his abuse and eventual escape. When he finished they were speechless.

They all had pure hatred in their eyes. Velvet though was the scariest. She seemed ready to kill. Then there was a knock.

???: Hey I got your bags Mr. Brawen!
He then opens the doors and sees a young man.

 Brawen!He then opens the doors and sees a young man

Y/n: Yes thank you, kid.
He takes the bags inside.
???: Your welcome sir!

He then closes the door and takes his sleeping bag out and sleeping on the floor.
Y/n: Goodnight
CVFY: Goodnight
He slept

??? POV

'I want him now
What? No!
Yes and so do you
What about Velvet?
She wouldn't mind a 3rd person~
Fine'

The next day

He woke up in a bed with a heat source really close. He turns towards the heat and sees...

Coco

She was snuggling him and cuddling him in her sleep. She also was mumbling. He turned his head to see the rest of team CFVY. Yatsuhashi and Fox were smiling and giving a thumbs up while Velvet was glaring silent death threats. He blushed and tried to sneak out of her grasp.
Coco: Nyooooo. Stay here Velvy.
Fox, Y/n and Yatsu looked at Velvet to see blushing redder than 7 Rubys.

He finally got out and changed to his combat clothes. Black and orange leather armor.

 Black and orange leather armor

(Without the helmet)

And left to the cliff for his Initiation.