V2: Filler

Elseswhere

Vale had a special city. THis city had a... plague of something horrifying. It was a plague of...

GIANT RATS. The little fuckers were the size of Zwei.  They had a hunger for flesh and hunger to devour every one that opuse them. A fine example is happening now.

A lone rat ran through the sewers. It had brown fur with large orange teeth. It looked for flesh. It needed flesh. He sniffed the air and smelled the metallic smell of blood.

It ran upward along the cold metal stairs and found itself on a dark alley. It followed the smell to find a humanoid creature hurling on the ground and groaning as sickly sounds echoed. The rat ran forward and jumped towards it.

The creature growled as it jumped forward; avoiding the rat. The creature looked at it with a bloody face along with slight decomposing skin and muscles and growled.

Elsewhere 

"oh fuck." Yang said sitting down. "I still feel sore from this morning."

"Well that's what we've been through." Russel said from the other side of the cafeteria.

Silence. Pyrrha was silently glaring death. Velvet matching Pyrrha's glare. "Damn it, Russ."

...

"STARS!" A voice screamed out causing team RWBY to scream out.

They turn to see nothing.

"Where is it?" Ruby said getting Crescent Rose in gun mode.

"What?" Coco asked standing up.

"The thing!" Ruby yelled looking around as the others stand up with their weapons ready.

Cardin walked towards the door slowly...

A black shape is outside growling the word "STARS" while pacing through the doors. They back off as it stares into a specific one...

I'll let you choose who is the lucky one:

Cardin

Russle

Blake

Random student

???

A man with black glasses was in a meeting with other scientist, in which there was William Birkin, discussing their alliance with Sephiroth.

"Is it wise to  be with him? What if he turns against us?"

"The BOWs will rip him apart if he dares." Birkin said.

"Do you know how powerful he is? He can cut a Tyrant in half!"

"We will over power him."

"Even so-"

"What are you going to do?" The man in glasses cut him off. 

"Follow your command, Dr. Wesker."

"Then you will do as I say." He stood up and dismissed them.

"Humanity will rise above this disgusting  Faunus..."