Talking to Ozpin

Before we start I want to thank all of your support. The fact that you read this and my other book (which will get a title soon) is more than I deserve so thank you.

Now when Y/n called Blake "flor" he means flower. Blakes last name is the name of a flower in Europe.

3rd POV

As the cat Faunus led Y/n to Ozpins office team JNPR and RW_Y followed them. Four of them out of curiosity, two out of sorrow and guilt.

What happened after the Raptor left was chaos. Summer was furious at Tai and her daughters. She started to go out for long periods of time looking for her "son". It took a long time for her to forgive Ruby and Yang but she never forgave Tai. Qrow was the one who found out of Tai's account and exposed him to Summer. He only came to Patch to talk to Ruby and Yang, when he saw Tai he would tell and curse at him for his actions. Ruby was a mess. At first, she was mad at him for leaving, then sad, then normal and finally "getting over it" but she never fully healed. Yang was devastated, after a few months of pure rage of course. She then cried for hours at his "room" begging for his return and that she would be a better sister. Eventually,  after Tai, Ruby, Qrow, and Summer talk to her she returned to normal but still cries for her brother. Raven, even after already leaving the house, fully left. She used to come at night to speak to you and Yang. She would play and slightly train you both. But after what happened she disappeared. She never came to that house. She never reached to her family of monsters. Tai was always angry but he hid it well. He never showed this side to anyone but he started to leave to Schnee manor to "discipline" his son Whitley. His anger was attracting more and more Grimm to Patch. Lastly, Zweii hates you for stabbing him. He was in surgery and recovery for two weeks. That is all that happened without the Raptor and without him knowing.

Now they were in the elevator, only Y

and Blake. She took glances at his body and he noticed but he took the oblivious rout. Then the door opened reveling Ozpin in his chair

Ozpin: Ms. Belladonna you may leave.
As he said this Blake left.
Ozpin: Hello Y/-
Y/n: What is it Ozma?
Ozpin: I see... What else did she tell you, Mr. Xiao Long?

Y/n stood un effected by the mention of his old last name. And glared at Ozpin.
Y/n: That is not important Ozma. What is important is what you want.
He said staring at Ozpin sipping his mug.
Ozpin: I want Raven back and you will talk to her.
Y/n: *chuckles* Now why would I do that? She left for the tribe and only the tribe. She won't return.

Ozpin then rises from his chair and slams his fist on the table slightly scratching it.
Ozpin: There won't be a tribe if she doesn't help! We need her help and your brains. Talk to her about it!
Y/n raises his arms in defeat.
Y/n:*groans* Ok then... You have something else don't you wisard?
Ozpin sits down.
Ozpin: Your family misses you.
Y/n: There is no WAY they miss me because they are MONSTERS. You WILL NOT tell them and WILL keep my sisters AWAY!
Y/n said clenching his fits in anger and his quills twitching with fury and an orange glow on them.
Ozpin: You NEED to talk to them! You disappeared! They are SUFFERING from your vanishing act! They NEED you Y/n!
Y/n: They DON'T and I rather DIE than dealing with them!
Ozpin: Or you talk to them or I'm taking the deal back!
He yelled and Y/n started to think about this and with a sigh he said...
Y/n: Fine I'll talk
Ozpin smiled at this
Ozpin: Once a week at least an hour and call me Ozpin.
Y/n: Fine Ozpin
Y/n said with venom dripping from his imaginary fangs.
Ozpin: you may leave and tomorrow is the initiation at 9
Y/n: Fuck you, Ozpin
He then went to the elevator and as soon as the doors close he punched the wall leaving a hole in it. He started to breathe heavily to calm himself. As he did the doors open up revealing teams JNPR, RWBY, and CFVY.
He growled at his sisters making them back up a bit.
Y/n: What do you want?
He said coldly
Blondy Mcdumbass: Ozpin said you will crash with one of us.
He said with fear in his voice before he looks at Pyrrha and she gives him a warm smile.
Y/n: *sigh* Goddammit Oz.
Red: Swear j-
Y/n: Shut it red!
She shrinks at your yell and Yang gets mad.
Yang: You can't say that to your little sister!
Before Y/n could strangle her with her own severed arm a girl in fashion spoke up.
Fashion girl: So who do you choose handsome~?
She said while winking at you. He shakes his head.
Y/n: I'm taken.
R__Y: WHAT?
Y/n: Shut up. *turns to Fashion girl* Can I crash with your team? I don't want to deal with this.*points to Ruby and Yang*
Fashion girl: Of course I'm Coco Adel leader of team CFVY.
C: This is Velvet
V: H-Hello
Y/n: Hello Velvet
C: This is Fox
F: Greetings *bows*
Y/n: To you too *bows*
C: And Yatsuhashi
Y: *waves*
Y/n: Hello
Coco: Shall we leave then?
Y/n: The sooner the better.
They start to leave when...
???: YYYYY/////NNNNN
Y/n: What now... Oh shit