V2: beginning the year...

Weeks have passed since the dual on the docks and not much has happen...

with the exception of Raven. 

Flashback

The brawl had just ended. Team RWBY was unconscious and bruised all over (a few broken bones), Penny had disappeared shortly after Y/n appeared, and Blue was bleeding on the floor. Y/n grabbed Yang and Ruby, while Sun came and grabbed Blake and Weiss. Ozpin came was about to pick up Blue when Ruby was thrown at him. He grunted as he fell down with the force of the yeeted Ruby. He looked to see Y/n with Blue on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?!" Ozpin yelled as he stood up; making Ruby hit the ground in the process.

"She doesn't want to be with you, Ozma." He said glaring at the grey haired man. He growled.

"Then take her to the hospital!!" He yelled out again as Y/n nodded and ran to the nearest hospital...

Shortly after interning RWBY and Blue

A red head walked to Vale's main hospital with a black bird on her shoulder. She continued to walk the halls, evading security in the process, eventually reaching a room where RWBY and Blue where. She was about to open the door when a certain man appeared...

"WHO ARE YOU?" He yelled as the red head entered. He went to chase her and bashed into the room with the cane at the ready.

"AHHHHHHH/FUUUUUUU/WHAT THE!" The ones inside yelled out. Team RWBY had just awoken along with Blue. But that was the lease of the worries. There was Y/n with sack under his eyes along with a concerned Raven and a Emily sitting with Blue.  He glared at Emily.

"Who the hell are you?" He said pointing at her with the cane. 

"She's a friend." Blue said weakly.

"MY girlfriend." Y/n growled.

Ozpins sighed and lowered his cane.

"Honey you need to rest." Raven said rubbing his back.

"Mom." Yang said and Raven turned to her. "Can we-"

"Talk?" Yang nods. "Of course, little flame. Let me just get him to close his eyes." As she spoke the rest of team RWBY chuckled as Yang blushed in embarrassment.

"Moooooom." Yang groaned.

"Raven" Ozpin said. "A word?" She sighs and goes to talk to him...

Present day?  

After a few days, RWBY and Blue got better. During the time in the hospital Y/n stayed with them. In Beacon a large complex, like a hotel?, was built... Why?

The tribe has returned to its greatest warrior. The tribe has moved their forces, formidable ones at that, to Beacon academy. 

In one of said structure was staying Team YEB (Yeet) composed of Y/n Brawen,  Emily Lockheart, and Blue Faciem. The dorm they were in was practically a house. A room for each, a kitchen, a living room, and four bathrooms.

At the moment, Y/n was walking to the cafeteria with Emily latched to his arm glaring at other girls (who look either with lust at him or jealousy at Emily) while Blue trailed closely behind them.  

"Honey please stop." He told Emily as they walked near the cafeteria. "I don't want a civil war."

"Honey." She looked at him with love in her eyes. "I don't want one either. But if one of them DARES to touch you-"

"They will have the fight of their lives." Blue finished walking to the other side of Y/n. "Why are they running?" She pointed to a few students running with food on them. 

"I..." He paused and suddenly ran at the cafeteria doors to see...

They all shook their heads in amusement and smiled slightly. Everything is going well... 

Earlier that day at Tucksons Booktrade 

"Your brothers in the White Fang will not be pleased by this..." Said trough a sigh a smoll girl that was flanked by a silver haired boy and a green haired girl. The puma Faunus growled and extended his claws as a silver badge shinned.

It read: STARS NEVER FAID

He went to strike them as the girls evaded and the boy knocked him to the ground...

But before he could finish the traitor a tentacle grabbed him as a behemoth emerged from the shadows.

"NO NO NO NO!!!!!" He screamed out as the creature grabbed his oper torso with the tentacle and his legs with his free hand... The sound of ripping echoed...

"What the" The boy said in surprise. The creature looked at them and spoke.

"Staarrss." It spoke in a growl or snarl like voice....

Screams, shouts, and hits echoed in the store until the windows broke and the three appeared beated... to say the least. They limp away to their hide out.

Ps: Sorry if Nemesis seems a little stupid but I wanted to fit him somewhere...