Classes (kinda... maybe)

The next day... he woke up at 5:00am. He then noticed the trashed dorm and the sleeping team CRDL. He smiles before calling Raven to send via portal the wake up call with all the "proper equipment" to be used...

He blast the wake up call to the max, scaring team CRDL and Summer...

Cardin:  WHAT DA PH-
He started but was whacked by Summer.

Summer: Lenguage, young man!
He does a slight bow.

Cardin: Sorry Mrs-
She cuts him again sounding angry.

Summer: It's Ms. I don't want to be related yo that BASTERD!
The rest of the team was scared and shocked but Y/n disfused the situation, seeing her reaching for her scythe.

Y/n: Calm down... I still have to train them and you have to change, Summer.
She looked sadden a little bit and nodded before leaving them.

After Summer left he turned to team CRDL.

Y/n: Look it's five am, the perfect time to train. The plan to get you stronger than now is like this...
Do what I do, got it?
They nod.

Y/n: Good, now get changed and meet me in the courtyard in five.
He grabs his spare clothes and goes to the public bathrooms and does his morning rutine (bath, change clothes, brush teeth and fixes his hair) he then walks through the halls where he bups into a weird girl.
She wore a black dress, light brown skin, pink eyes and lose pink hair...

???: Oh! Hello!
She said in a cheerly tone.

Y/n: Hello, who are you?
He asked which made her giggle.

???: Oh! Sorry, I am Thumbelina Peach. Are you the one that had the Initiation yesterday?
She asked with a slight tilt of her head, her smile never faiding.

Y/n: Yes my names Y/n. I will have to leave, have a good day.
She returns the good intent and giggles as he walks away.
Peach: Soon you will be mine~... or maybe ours.

With Y/n he is seen training CRDL until 7:00 am. Team CRDL was devastated. Most had bruises and showed signs of nearing death... by tireness.
He went to the cafeteria later and ate breakfast.

He came to Ports class... early, they exchanged greetings and waited for the rest of the students.
RWBY and JNPR came late. As they came Port started his lecture but one voice asked...