Origins

"Oz, we need to talk." He said as he entered the clock theme office of the resurging wizard. 

Ozpin looks at Y/n curiously before sipping from the Infinite Mug Of Hot Cocoa. He motions Y/n to sit on a chair. As Y/n sits Ozpin asks...

"What is it? For you to call me, it must be important." He said somewhat confident but also cautiously .

"Salem isn't our biggest threat." He said as soon as Ozpin finish. The wizard's eyes widen at this. He motion for him to continue. "There is an invasion coming. Someone named Sephiroth-" Ozpin then gasps and stands up.

"S-Sephiroth?! You sure?" He suddenly  he was panicking. Y/n nods. "Fuck! We need to call the other academies" He called Glynda and the other professors while leaving the student to a day off.

The professors entered. Glynda, Oobleck, Port, Peach (She winked at Y/n), six foot tall lizard Faunus with green hair and workout  clothes, and about four teachers in the back ground. Peach walked up to Y/n and whispered to him.

"What happened?" As she said this, Ozpin then smashed a red button in the top right of his desk.

"I don't know he just... panicked when I said Sephiroth-" Her eyes go wide.

Then holograms of Atlas, Shade, and Haven's academies staff appeared. All looking nervous. Ironwood spoke up.

"Oz what happened?" He sounds almost as if he was going to pass out of fear.

"Sephiroth." They all gasp.

"Impossible." Said someone from the Atlas staff. He was an absolute mountain of a man. Nine feet tall, broad shoulders, and was a purple chameleon Faunus. Then they all started to argue for a good ten minutes. In the yells where: "HE IS DEAD!", and "HOW CAN HE BE ALIVE?". Having enough of this yelling, he activated his semblance in the back. In his semblance he towered over all of them. He roared to call their attention.

They turn towards him as he snarls. They shut up as he turns back to his normal self.

"Explain who is Sephiroth?" They all stay quiet. "If you want my help, you'll need to explain." The head masters sigh.

Long ago I found a strange woman and I tried to help her but she was dead. She had blue skin and  what seemed to be coral like wings. She had a note that talked about some kind of power and other planets. We were in the middle of Vacou. So I thought she was victim of the trecheorus sands of Vacuo.  Then he called me  and we took her away to a facility in south-west of Atlas. When we investigated she wasn't a knowen tipe of Faunus and seemed to be seeping with power.  We called her "Jenova".  The note called her kin "Precoursers" , had something similar to Dust but stronger and came from a planet that can only be described as Heaven. We tried to rivive her through aura transfer with a girl... What was her name? Fall. Ah right Fall. It failed. She didn't have Aura and that caused an explosian. That killed Fall. We decided to make one. That is where Sephiroth comes in.  I took him into Beacon. He was like a son to me. He became the best husntman ever. Crushing Grimm with his Masamune blade... One day he went to save a facility of Atlas and found... The Truth. It broke him. He went insane and burned down the nearby Villages and citys. Well that was before.  Cloud and his group killed him... All died... except for himself and Tifa Lockhart.

"What do we do?" Lionheart  asked. Y/n walked to the front.

"We fight." They all gasp.

"How can we fight we he can kill us all?!"

"I'll tell you how. He is coming with an army but we can make our own. All we need to do is find them." As Y/n finished a transmission was sent thought Remanant....

IT 

WAS

SEPHIROTH

AND 

HE

WAS

NOT

ALONE

RWBY: Claws of Flamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें