Black and White, Light and Darkness...

During the end of last chapter...

Blue was on team RWBY dorm waiting for Y/n to return. She was wearing some combat boots, knee long jeans, and a electric blue shirt that was under a black coat. She was sitting in a corner on one of Ruby's heart shaped pillows watching "Scream the series". The protagonist had arrived at an abandoned hospital to find clues about the killer that has been killing and stalking the protag. The dorm was quiet, mostly because she was using headphones, until the quartet arrived and with them the noise. Blue silently growled. 

Goddamnit can't you arrive somewhere silently. She tried her best to ignore them until...

" WELL MAYBE WE GOT TIRED OF BIENG PUSHED AROUND!" What? Blue lifted her head to see Blake in horror and the rest of her team in shock. Blakes eyes get wet with tears as she runs out of the dorm as Ruby yells out her name.

"BLAKE."

"Well that was interesting." Blue spoke up. The rest look at her clearly spooked.

"Who the hell are you?!" Weiss screamed as she stomped at Blue. Blue raised to her full height of 5'6  towering over the Schnee.

"I'm a friend of Y/n." She told the Schnee. She looks at Yang and smiles. "Ah Yang how was today?"

Yang perks up and looks at Blue, looking away from her scroll. "Bad. You remember that Blake girl I told you about?"

"Yes your crush?" Blue said walking towards Weiss's bed and sitting in it. Angering more the dwarf.

Yang redden a bit. "She is only a frind. Anyhow, she ran away can you-"

"Yes but tomorrow. She needs a bit of space after that." She said pointing at the Schnee. 

"Excuse you?" She said irratated.

"Shut up and sleep."

time skip to the morning

Blue woke early and walked to th bullhead exit in Beacon. As she entered a voice called to her.

"Blue." She turned around and saw Summer running at her. 

"Summer?" 

"Good thing you remember me. I am keeping you safe." Blue smiles at her.

They walked through the streets of Vale while looking for Blake. Asking some people and some work places. And yet they didn't find any clue. 

After a few hours Blue heard some weird noises coming from a alley. They look at each other and walk into the alley to find something horrifying. A disproportionate human. It was skinned. You could see the muscles and even the brain. It was hunched over a corpse of a fox Faunus. It turned its horrendous head to reveal no eyes and blood dripping from his maw. They paled, then Summer scream. The thing jumped and elongated his tongue. Blue reached to her waist and grabbed her sword, her sword was a electric blue color and was shaped like an old sword from the Ottoman empire, and cut the tongue. The thing hissed and was about to lunge when Blue cut the head off. Summer was scared shit less.

"Wh-h-h-hat was that!?" She screamed out.

"Calm down it won't hurt you." She spoke in a calm tone and hugged her. Summer sobbed. "That was a Licker. One of the things that our enemies troops."

Time skip to the end of the fight at the docks

Team RWBY and Penny were together talking  for a bit until light shinned. They looked at what caused the light and saw 3 Bullheads.

They got ready to fight as the ships landed and when they opened... they lost all will to fight.

In the bullheads were multiple Lickers and 4 Tyrants. The creatures stumble out and looked at the girls. 

Ruby readied her sniper and shot a licker in the face. The head exploded and the noise alerted the rest as they screech and charge the girls...

They fought. Weiss got taken down as the lickers ran and clawed her aura to the end. She manished to kill a few. Blake fall next after finishing the lickers with Ruby's assistance. The Tyrants punched Blake to Weiss feet. Yang killed one as they got into a punching match ending with Yang punching the head into oblivion. Her aura ended with another as she looks at her hands in horror. Penny went to shot her laser but.. a rocket launcher put an end to that. From the darkness came out a Nemesis... Ruby got ready for her final fight.

Then she heard two roars as two dinosaurs came running down the ledge into the harbor. Y/n and Blue activated their semblances to fight the bio-weaponds. Blue in her Ceratosaurid form rushed at a Tyrant and chomped the arm and impaled the creature with her blade head. Y/n jumped over her and throwed his kunais at the bio-weaponds and made them stumble as he jumped at one and clawed one into oblivion. The one bitten by Blue  punched her with his free arm. As a response she ripped the arm and in the process slashed it in half. The Nemesis shot his flamethrower at her. She hissed and slashed her head at the flames. That caused a blade of air slashing through the flames hitting Nemesis in the chest. The creature ran. Blue was going to chase but a Tyrant jumped her. The tyrant punched her breaking her ribs and knocking her out of her semblence. She groaned and prepared for her death when a cane impaled the creature and a purple bubble appeared over its head and closed in. That broke the head. Y/n came running to _WBY and Pennies help as they were out cold. Ozpin looks at her with teary eyes.

"Don't worry honey I'm here." She was too weak to resist as he picked her up and she blacked out...