Jaunedice II: Atack of the Grimm

What happened?
He thought when he saw a crying Pyrrha. He just came back from a date with Peach...

Flashback

H

e when to Peach's house after getting ready for his date. He wore a nice suit.

(All of the teachers, students, and instructors have residence on Beacon Academy). Her house was more like a cabin, a cabin made by Dust. Of course it isn't real Dust, just looks like it. The house was multicolored in the colors of Dust.
He walks into the porch and knocks on the door. He hears a "Coming~" and waits for her arrival.

Peach: *muffled and quietly* I didn't expect him so soon... Wait... Oh shit! I'm ten minutes late!

(Just audio)

He chuckles. She can be soo sweet sometimes. He hears a few clicks of a pair od high heels. Peach opens the door and reveals herself.

Both of them blush a deep crimson.

Y/n: You look beautiful.
He says as he controls his blush.

Peach: Oh~ So do you like a fire dust explosion.
She thens giggles softly.

Y/n outstreches his arm twoards her. "Shall we?"

She smiles softly "We shall".

Flashback end

He enjoyed that date but this... really is pissing him off.
She is sobbing in a corner. He walks twoards her. She doesn't notice until his shadow looms over her. She looks up with tears and red puffy eyes.

Pyrrha: Y-Y/n?
She stutters as she sees his worried eyes.

Y/n: What happened?

Pyrrha: No-Nothing.
She lies not wanting him to know.

Y/n: Don't lie. Tell me what happened?
He asked as he brought her into a loving embrace.

She cries into his chest and sobbs loudly.

Pyrrha: Jau- Jaune has a girlfri-iend and and cheated Bea-Beacon and and insul-insulted me.
She says in between sobbs and tears.
I am so gonna punch him to the stomach of a Leviaton.
He passed a few hours conforting her. Ren and Nora came aswell and conforted her. They went to sleep but he stays awake to learn a few things.
He walks away from the dorm. He walks for a while and gets to a secluded location and sends a message.

Find, analize, explain

Instructions recived. Acctions being taken.

He smiles and decides to spend a night with Peach. He calls her and tells her his coming to her home.

"O MY GOD. HE'S COMING HERE"

He arrives and enters her house and lays down in her bed.

Warning soft/shitty sexy scene bold is bad repeat bold is bad.

He looks twoards the door to see Peach in a almost see through gown. She was wearing black under weare. He blushed. She smirked.