V2: chapter 29

"-Harald." The Nordic man extended his arm and Y/n shook it.

"What was that just now?" Y/n asked the slightly shorter male (or not. I don't know your height but his is 5.6 feet. That is actually the average height of the vikings. Always thought that they were 6 foot something.)

"Depends. Which do you mean? The dragon or the shout?" 

"Both." The man sighs.

"Let me tell you a story." The man walked inside and sat on a chair while Y/n sat next to him. "Long ago, before the gods arrived, the world was ruled by dragons. Unlike what most people think; they weren't  mindless beast. They were smart. Smart enough to use Voice as a weapon. Their language can be used just like dust or even better. Except that they have a small time to take breath or to recharge their energy. They ruled with iron fist. Then the gods arrived. Light and Darkness attacked the dragons. Their were strong enough to hold them back for a bit. But they returned with greater rage and hatred. They called upon the Daedrics (Corret me if I'm wrong but the Gods of Skyrim, excluding Alduin, were the Deadrics. Like the mission in Skyrim of the werewolf). They came and helped them to push them back. The dragons were killed... but they returned with great power. They defied death. That was until the First Dragonborn came. He could suck the souls out of the beast. Like you did back there. With those souls he could learn the beast powers; The Shouts. They have been gone for some time, along with the dragon borns, until they returned now and so did we." Y/n looked at him in confusion. "Shouts can be learned by anyone (Again correct me if I'm wrong) but only dragonborns can suck the dragon souls. This could mean the end for the dragons."

"So, we are killers of ancient beasts that could fight the gods?" He nods. "What did I get into?"

"The end."

Elsewhere 

A large figure entered Beacon's cafeteria and growled at the students. The figure was Nemesis, the "perfect" tyrant. He who gives Zero fucks about you and is gagnsta until the anti-tyrant railgun comes up. Against a group of teenagers... Yup, they are fucked.

Elsewhere

Atlas drones find an uncharted island. This one was surrounded by electric death storms and had a strange skull like shape. 

"Sir look at this." A soldier calls out to her commander.

"Hmm." He hums as a old man come forth. Old as in near 40 ish. He looks at the projected image. "You found it." She looks confused.

"Found what, sir?"

"Skull island."

Sorry about this. I swear that this was published about a week ago. Just what I needed. School is over, Corona virus pandemic is still around, Izanagi's quest is still being annoying, Thorn is practicly in my hands, Last Word quest being nearly impossible, murder hornets, WW3 almost starts, and now  the lockdown is affecting me.