{♧*°•A Broken Trust•°*♧}

WHAT ANIME THIS SONG SUITS FOR?

AUTHOR'S POV

Don: What did you want to talk about?

Don asked while he sits on the chair with Gilda.

Emma explained in lie half of it was true but...you know

Don: Eh? Human Trafficking?

Gilda was surprised, While the three geniuses didn't say anything as Emma continues to explain the lie.

Emma: Yeah, All our siblings have been sold by bad people.

There was a silence when Don laughed not believing the truth or lie that Emma to him, You frown at the sight of it.

Don: There's no way! No way!

Don said as he continues to laugh.

Y/N: But the walls, the gate, and the siblings who left never write us letters.

You Spoke right beside Norman and trying to make him believe in the lie, As Don continues to laugh. You can't blame him.

Don: Oh come on, now So, What's the punch line? What kind of plan is this?

Don asked but no one answered which made him stop smiling and laughing then he look around for a sign of a prank but nothing came.

Don: Huh? You're not saying it's true, are you?

Ray: It's true

Ray spoke he was sitting on the top of the ladder while looking down.

Don: Wait what about Mom?

Don asked starts to believe now, Emma looked down and answered.

Emma: She's the one.......

Y/N: Who's selling us to bad people...

You let go of Norman's hand and walk beside Emma

Don: Huh?!!?!?

Emma flinched when Don raised his voice at her.

Don: there's no way that kind mom would do such a thing!

Then Don put his hand on both you and Emma's shoulders.

Don: Take it back! Emma! Y/N!

Don shouted at You and Emma, Ray was about to stand up and save you when Gilda beat him.

Gilda: Don...

Gilda called him all that attention goes towards Gilda who spoke.

Gilda: Emma and Y/N loves this house and Mom, so there's no way they would lie about that.

Gilda started while she was sitting on her chair, Don realizes and let go of his hands off of your Shoulder and Emma.

Y/N & Emma: Gilda...

Gilda: And I did think It's weird. The night Conny left...Emma, Y/N, and Norman went to the gate and...

Gilda trailed off in her sentence.

Don: You did?

Don looked at the three of you.

Gilda: Even if you did break the rules, The three of you apologize immediately and everything would turn back to normal but you haven't done that.