❣︎ ❀ 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❀ ❣︎

|| ' • ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ • ´ ||
Y/N finish packing her stuff and walked towards Norman's room and saw Norman was holding a cup that has string connected to it.

"Y/N, Look"

Norman showed it to Y/N, As Y/N smiled at the Telephone cup.

"It sure brings back memories"

|| ' • ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ • ´ ||
A young boy cough while laying on a warm bed, A adult woman looked at the boy worriedly.

"You caught a cold again. No more snowball fights again. Okay?"

Mama said as the boy nodded

The Mama placed a 'Do not enter sign' on the door as she was about to leave a young {h/c} girl approached her.

"We can't play with Norman-kun?"

The {h/c} haired girl asked while looking at the sign that as hanging on the doorknob.

"Not until he gets better. So listen everyone does not enter the infirmary for a while, Alright?"

Mama announced as everybody nodded

Y/N and Emma looked at the sign

As Y/N grinned

"This sign can't stop me! Cause I can't read"

Y/N exclaimed as Emma giggled

"Suddenly I'm ✨ B L I N D✨"

Emma said, Ray was sitting on the ground beside the door as he facepalmed at the females in front of him.

As he thought

'Why do I love this girl again?'

Ray thought facepalming

The boy named Norman was laying on the bed frowning because he was alone until Emma pops out of nowhere which made the boy flinched at the sudden appearance of his friend.

"E-Emma?!?!"

Emma smiled at Norman, While Y/N waved at the doorstep because she can't enter because she starts sneezing when she entered the infirmary that's what Ray stop her from entering only Emma is allowed to enter.

"I came to visit!"

Emma said

"Why? you can't come in here."

The boy mumbled as he starts coughing and turn away from Emma.

"But Norman you always feel lonely every time you get sick, me and Y/N didn't want you to feel lonely."

Emma said

"She's right, Norman-kun! But I can't get inside because my rhinitis got activated!"