《°•WAR•°》

Y/N woke up on her bed cause Phil is Choking her.

"Y/N!, I wanna Piggyback ride!!" Phile exlaimed happily, while Y/N hesitates then She put Phil on her back while Grinning.

"This is for choking me to death!!" Y/N Exclaimed happily while Phil was enjoying the ride.

Then they got to the dining room.

"Phil! Y/N! Are you sure you two sure that your not trying to kill each other?" Gilda ask Phil and Y/N in concerned.

Phil and Y/N look each other and Grinned.

"Nope!" Phil and Y/N said chuckling
Gilda just sifhed and Anna laughed, Manami put Phil down and Look at Mama unnoticed then at Emma who was shaking.

"Emma.". Manami called out which made Emma look at her, Y/N look at her and whipered.

"Smile." Y/N whispered making Emma flinched a little then Norman came.

"Ohayo, Emma, Y/N." Norman greeted us like nothing happened, Emma is still scared, while Y/N just smiled back.

"Ohayo! Norman!" Y/N greeted cheerfully, then Norman came to them and talk at the storage room.

Skip explaining at the wall.

They reached at the wall and look at it,
Norman look at the two and start climbing a tree, and fall.

"Norman!" The two said worriedly goes towards Norman.

"Guess, I'm tired thinking to much." Norman said trying to cheer Y/N and Emma, which made the two smile and chuckled and stand up.

"Well it can't be help." Y/N said chuckling then Emma and Y/N start climbing the tree and Look at the wall.

"So, is something there?" Norman ask Emma, Y/N who's on the tree.

"Nothing." Y/N answered.

"But this wall is about two to three meters thick, and it's Pretty tall." Emma answered.

Then Norman touch the wall and lean in.

"But there are no guards......and it's quiet." Norman said, then Emma and
Y/N climb down the tree.

"What do tou think?" Norman ask then Emma touch the wall.

"It's hard and sturdy." Emma said

"There are no edges, let alone steam and the surface is smooth, there's no way anyone could climb this." Emma explained.

"Then should we give up?" Norman ask.

"But that's what this wall would have us think if it was you two and me, we could climb it as long as there a rope." Y/N said giving them a little hope.

"There's no demons around, only Mom is the one who are watching us, Don't worry, it's not scary." Norman exlaimed giving Emma a hope too.

Then the bell rang meaning, they have to come back to the house immediately fast, Emma and Norman were Panting heavily, Y/N wasn't Panting she act like nothing happened, they wait until Mark came without Naila.