['❀ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 ❀']

𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑
It was nighttime when Emma came out of her room approaching the Dining room.

a Humming song can be heard from the Dining room that voice belongs to Ray.

The song that his mother always sings for him.

Emma opened the door and called out his name.

"Ray..."

Ray looked up to Emma who was still in front of the door and holding her leg clutches/leg support

"What are you doing at this hour?"

Emma asked with no energy left, Rat looked up to the ceiling.

"It's my last night, So I'm saying goodbye to the house."

"Ray, it's your birthday tomorrow, right?"

Emma asked

"Yeah, tonight's the last night. Tomorrow, it's goodbye."

Somewhere Else
The room is white and Quiet, A Purple long hair girl wearing a white off-shoulder dress. And wearing brown boots, Sitting in a Chair and at the table, there were papers.

She looked down at the papers and hold one of them.

She took a pencil and starts writing and looked at the paper with Dull gray eyes.

And didn't bother take a glance at the people in front of her.

'32194, Still hadn't done any mistakes to any written test ever since she came in here'

'Yeah, Even at Physical Test, She still had a perfect score'

'Perfect Object for us to test if she can become the strongest human, She can help us get more human.'

The people murmur on the other side of the clear window screen.

The purple-haired girl quietly took a glance to the side screen to see Norman was walking to a man.

Norman also took a glance at the girl but with concern, the girl just sighed and looked away from Norman.

Norman's POV
I took a glance at the girl on the other side of the screen, I touched the window screen with my right hand and felt cold.

The window isn't the only thing cold even on the other side is also cold.

Y/N doesn't any longer remember me or our Family, The experiments must have triggered her memory, and now...Were nothing more than strangers and experiments...

But I plan to escape in here along with her and every survivor in here.

and I needed to make Y/N remember our Family again.

And then...Ray will....uh...spoilers nevermind.

But Anyway I needed to make a plan along with Y/N.

I was busy thinking that I've never noticed that Y/N was forward-looking at me standing at the other side of the screen.

I flinch at her sudden appearance, As she touches the screen where my hand was touching and leaned her forehead on the screen.

I also lean my forehead on the screen and smiled at her.

"Don't worry Y/N, We'll get out in here...I'll promise you that"

I said, She just quietly smiled at me and pull away from the screen.

Suddenly I felt someone pull my shoulder tightly, I tried to touch the screen to be with at/N just for a minute, I looked at Y/N who was punching the window hard but it wouldn't budge.

Suddenly People start gathering around her and start trying her up with metal chains.

I start punching the screen to break it as G/N struggled to get out of the Chains.

"Y/N!! Let go of her! Y/N!!"

I shouted her bane as people also starts pulling me into the white room again as K struggled to go get out of their grasp.

"Y/N!!!!!!!"

With Ray and Emma, Ray's POV
After we Escape to the house we run and run until we stop to see the sun is rising.

A smile crept to my face and read the letter that was written by Y/N

'Ray, You must have already been suspicious ever since you've met me...I know, I planned to escape all of our family and let myself be shipped so one of our family won't be killed....but I've never expected that Norman and I will be shipped, I knew this secret ever since I came in here and decided that I will protect you all. Even though I didn't save Conny and the others I'm still happy that You and Emma will still be alive along with the others...This is my payment for you Ray for all those 6 years of protecting me, Norman, and Emma. And I hope that you will protect them in my place...Happy Birthday Ray and I wish you Good luck don't die too early'

-Love Y/N

Idiot, Y/N, Payment...I don't need any of it...All I need is you...

But I guess fate would never let us be together.

I chuckled to myself reading the letter again...

You want me to forget about you...I won't do that...But I will keep living to protect the Family that you wanted to protect.

Sorry, I failed to Protect you

'But this time, I'll promise that I will keep living for your sake'

Thank you for protecting me for 6 years

I will always remember you until the day we'll meet again.

I looked at the sunrise and smiled at it

But I would have been happier if Y/N was beside me.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Sorry, I haven't been updated for a year now and I will make Season 2, and yes I'm following the Manga for Yuugo's sake and the Goldy Pond Arc)

(I will make Season 2 in this Book)

(It will be "Save You")

Until my next Update see you!!

I'm Very Very sorry