[°•NEW ENEMY•°]

Y/N's Pov
I felt someone jump on my stomach, I open my eyes and saw Thoma jump on stomach making me feel like my ribs got broken.

Y/N's PovI felt someone jump on my stomach, I open my eyes and saw Thoma jump on stomach making me feel like my ribs got broken

"Hahahaha!! Y/N! Wake up! It's breakfast time!!." Thoma said shaking me, as I passed out.

"I'm awake." I said as I grab Thoma and go down.

"Morning Ray!" Gilda and Emma greeted back while I just smiled let go of Gilda's hand and sit on the chair in front of the table, and Ray put a Basket of Breads in front of me, it actually makes me want to eat all of it but didn't show it.

Then everyone start praying after that we ate, I saw Naila who's on my left side only ate a half of the soup and the bread, she need to eat those or Mama get angry, cause were not suppose to waste food.

"Hey Naila, just put it there, I'll cover you." I whispered to her, she shook her head.

"But Mama will noticed." I smiled and I exchanged my bowl to her and start eating her food like a person who hasn't eaten in a hundred years so Mama will not notice me, as I ate the bread whole and get a tissue and wipe my mouth and smile.

(Just Pretend that Y/N is eating a soup she's ushing a spoon not a chopsticks)On the other hand Ray was on herright side watching the whole scene sweating a bit at my action cause, I'm eating my 6th bowl of soup

On the other hand Ray was on her
right side watching the whole scene sweating a bit at my action cause, I'm eating my 6th bowl of soup.

"Thank you for the food." I said I look at Naila who smiled, I just smiled back at her and whispered.

"See she didn't see it." Naila chukled and left, And I look at Ray who's looking at me in a weird way.

"What is it?" I asked him, while he look at the bowls who are stack infront of me.

"I'm suprise that your not gaining weight at that many food." He said smirking at me, while I grabbed my bowls and put it on the sink, and look at him again.

"Hmmmm......I Dunno maybe it's magic." I joked at him while he just roll his eyes and finish his food.

He put his Plate on the sink and start cleaning the table, I helo Annna and Gilda washing the dishes as we finish Emma immidiately grabbed my arm and start running towards the libary.