❣︎ ❀ 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 ❀ ❣︎

|| ' • ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ ᴏ ʀ • ' ||
After everyone finishes eating their dinner, Y/N came to her room and open her drawer to see a box that was covered in white clothing, there was a note above on it.

Y/N took the paper and read it, she smiled softly.

"𝑰𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕, 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆"

Y/N muttered and laid in her bed

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆"

Norman came to his room and open his drawer to see a box that was covered in white clothing and has a piece of paper on top of it.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?"

Morning came by already and it was already afternoon.

Every child was happily playing around except Two children running inside the forest.

Emma was standing beside the tree while Ray was sitting on the ground and lean his back to the tree while reading a book.

Emma looked up in the sky worriedly

"Don't worry, it'll go as a plan"

Ray said which made Emma smiled

"Yeah"

The two geniuses jump over the railing and continue to run with rope in their hands.

As they both stop and looked at the wall, they looked at each other and nodded.

They tied their rope on each other's trees and after they finish tied it, they pulled it hard to check if it's untied.

They looked at each other and smiled

They both took a deep breath as they start running at full speed and run at the wall as they both grab the edge of the wall, they both sighed in relief and climb the top of the wall and looked at the other side of the wall with a cold air pass by them

As they face each other

"Norman, You know that the bridge is not gonna be our exit way right?"

Y/N asked with a nervous voice

Norman nodded with a sweat trailing down his face.

"Yeah"

Norman said as they looked down to see an endless cliff.

"So how are we gonna cross without using the bridge?"

Y/N asked as she starts to look around to see anything to use as a zipline.

Norman and Y/N start to run around the wall.

"There!"