𖣔𝔻𝔼𝕊𝕀ℂ𝕀𝕆ℕ𖣔

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
I grabbed Norman's wrist to leave in the room as we go towards the Libary.

We stayed in there, I was sitting on a chair with Norman beside me.

As I felt tears brimming down my face, Norman looked at my way sadly as I started wiping them.

I felt someone pulled me into their embrace I saw it was Norman.

he put his chin on my shoulder and said.

Norman: Let it all out, I'm here, You're not alone anymore.

he said as he rubbed my back in comfort.

I felt my tears start to fall rapidly as I clutch on Norman's white blouse tightly and sniffles.

Y/N: I-I knew, i-it's gonna happen b-but-

as I cough, Norman patted my back as I continue talking.

Norman: Calm down

Norman said in a calm voice for comfort

Y/N: I knew it's gonna happen but is this that hard to accept that...he's gonna. You know...

Norman nodded as I continue sniffling.

It's just hard to accept it, Being a Tactician is hard to but it's harder to accept that someone is gonna leave you even if you already knew it's coming but that doesn't mean your feelings are ready too.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤.

𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
I hugged Y/N for comfort she's like a sister to me that needed a brother to comfort her and protect her but then again, We didn't need Ray's trump card or anything we already have a trump card. We just need Ray to join us. That's why I and Y/N just pretend that we needed a trump card so he could join us to escape with our family.

Then I heard a soft snore, Y/N fell asleep, I chuckled by the sight of it, I carried her on my back.

I start to think about the deal.

I need to think about how can we make Ray come with us, I'm not gonna let Y/N handle everything on her own.

I looked at Y/N's Snoring face, She's pretty cute to have a sister like her, She's gonna get mature after we go outside.

Then I arrived at the Girl's room and ticked Y/N to bed as I was about to leave  I felt Y/N grabbed my wrist.

she's sleep talking.

Y/N: Don't....think about.it to...much..just leave it..to me...Don't think.. too much...about it-

I cut her off by kissing her forehead as a brother.

As she stops Sleeptalking and sleeps straightly.

She must be tired thinking about the plan which caused her sleep talk.

I looked at her in pity and left the room and go straight to my bed.

Norman: Y/N, Emma, Don't worry about anything, I'll do anything just to protect you.

as I fell asleep it was peaceful.

꧁_____☘︎_____꧂

𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗
All of my family is running towards the exit, The exit where is freedom waiting for us.