❀ 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❀

❀Nᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ❀

Ray has always been in the Libary with a flower book on his hands and never let it go unless if he's taking a bath. He never interacts with any children that Day even Emma, Don and Gilda.

His Grief and Loss has overtaken him, He was on the Libary right now reading a book about flowers.

Besides him, it was the {f/c} vase and flowers on it.

red chrysanthemum yellow chrysanthemum white chrysanthemum 
Hyacinth (Purple)
Pink Roses

He flipped the page of the book and saw a flower about Red Chrysanthemum.

"If you receive a red chrysanthemum from someone, it is a symbol of love"

He looked below and saw about the Yellow Chrysanthemum.

"A yellow chrysanthemum blossom on the other hand signifies neglected love or sorrow."

Ray smiled sadly at it,

"Sorrow and Neglected...I remember that my last words to her are "Get out"

Ray said as he sighed deeply and read below again.

"A white chrysanthemum is a symbol of loyalty and devoted love."

Ray couldn't help but giggle sadly

"You even confess to me when you're leaving me"

He looked at the right page and saw a flower about Purple Hyacinth.

"Purple Hyacinth meaning: Sorrow, I am sorry. Please forgive me."

Ray stared at it and thinks

'She even apologizes to me, when I'm the one who failed to protect her in 12 years'

Ray read below and saw a flower about pink Rose

"Pink roses are the perfect way to show gratitude, appreciation, and admiration."

"She's Thanking me...for what?"

Ray thinks confuse, suddenly he heard heavy footsteps walking towards him, Ray didn't bother to look at them knowing it was them.

He continued reading Y/N's Favorite Book.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Ray asked while looking at the flowers beside him, His tone was Tired and Dead.

"We have to decide what to do, right? From this point..."

Don said and was cut off by Ray

"I don't care"