《°•*TAG*•°》

No One's Pov
"I never knew about the mark from when they took our blood. And it's something that dissapeard so quickly?" Norman said touching his ear.

Emma apologized but they said it's alright.

"After locating it.." Emma paused.

"We destroy it!" All the four said at the same time.

"What do we do? If we cut it open to inspect it......" Y/N paused and think.

"If mom combs our hair she'll know immidiately." Emma said, they all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, well putting aside to see if we break it easily or not, the tracking device implanted in us isn't functionally useful." Ray explained beside Y/N who was thinking.

"They aren't?!" Emma asked why yelling in suprised.

"That's because the tracking device can't specify the individual. Without confirming, she can't tell where we are." Y/N muttered loudly, Ray nodded.

"Wait, did I said that loud?" Y/N asked herself.

"Yes you did." Ray answered.

"Okay, I stopped muttering." Y/N said flustrated.

"If we get to close to the gate or the walls it doesn't notify her." Ray said.

"But it's still implanted." Emma replied.

Sorry another skip, sorry it's so boring to write about explanation but they're gonna explain the tag now.

"There's also a problem of insufficient abilities. In simpler terms, they're a hindrance." Ray said which made Emma yelled at him and pouted.

"Ray!"

"But it's truth. Some aren't even good at physical activities, and we have babies who can hardly even walk." Ray answered.

"How about playing tag? And for those who can hardly walk, I play with thrm when we have free time." Y/N suggest.

"Playing tag?" The trio asked, Y/N nodded and start explaining the plan and agreed.

"Mama won't find out since they only thought were only playing around but were training without noticing it to them. Emma wull teach how to utilize their bodies. As for how to utilize their brain.." Y/N paused and thought about it.

"Leave it to us." Norman said

<{°•The Next Day•°}>
Norman, Emma, Ray and Y/N train the kids or play using the game Tag while they were about to play another tag game.

"Palying tag looks fun. I want to get along with everyone. So let's play tag. The match time will be 20 minutes. I'll be 'it'. Everyone try to run away from me." Sister Krone grinned.

Everyone started running and hiding.

After Sister Krone count she made a little dance move.

"No, Let's me see what that woman's special children do!" Sister Krone said and start running.

Ray, Norman and You were on the rocky area.