《☆○°•The Rush Plan•°○☆》

At the storage room
"That sister Krone hasn't done anything since." Emma said.

"That's Probably Mom's order." Norma replied.

"Mom used to suspect us, but it doesn't seem like that anymore." Y/N said.

"I wonder why?" Emma asked.

"What do you think Ray?" Both Y/N and Norman asked the same time.

"What about you Norman, Y/N?" Ray asked back.

"Mom did something behind the scenes so she won't have to move herself." Norman stated.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"What do you think would be the easiest situation for Mom?" Y/N asked Emma which made Emma think of something.

"That would be to know our moves without having to do anything. " Norman said

"But there are no security cameras or listening devices..." Emma said then she gasp when she realized something.

"You mean..." Emma gasp

"Yeah, there's Probably...." Norma said but was cut off by Ray

"Already different person watching" Ray said facing the opposite way.

"Most likely among the kids." Y/N said who was beside Ray.

"There's a traitor." Norman answered.
While already looking At Y/N.

"He's already suspecting me." Y/N thought suspiciously took a glance on Ray unnoticedly.

Norman seemed to Understand, What Y/N was trying to say.

A ring of a bell can be heard upstairs which means it was dinner time.

Emma observe the children talking to each other happily.

While Emma looked them in Horror not knowing who was watching their plans.

Y/N noticed Emma's behavior, She smiled and put her hand on Emma's shoulder, Emma flinched and turned around to looked at you.

Emma saw you with a smile on your face.

"Everything will be fine, I'll Promise." Yourwassured Emma which she calmed down and smiled back and set the plates on the table.

"Everything....will...be..fine....
Everything.......will be....it will be...." You said with a frown while watching the children talking happily.

Ray seemed notice your behavior, he decided towards beside you and smack your head.

"Itai!" You groaned and looked at Ray who was grinning.

"Don't worry, Everything will be fine." Ray said copying your words earlier which made you chuckled.

After Dinner with Norman and Y/N in the boys Room.

Norman put a rope under his bed after he finished he stand upturned around to face Y/N who was behind him and nodded, meaning the trap is finish.

"Please keep this a secret for a while Norman." You said giving him your most cutest smile as he smiled back sadly.

"Yeah." Norman agreed sadly, Y/N left the room and goes towards the girl's bedroom.