Chapter 18

Before the chapter begins, I'd like to say a BIG HAPPY TO BIRTHDAY ZHAN GE!! I wish him happiness and peace. We his fans love him and want to see him with a truly genuine smile all the time.

Now to today's chapter.

Lan Xichen P.O.V

I opened my eyes to another peaceful day lying beside Wanyin. I call it peaceful because I know that any moment from now, he would wake up and scold me for watching him sleep, hahaha. He does look cute when he throws a tantrum over such matters.It has been over a month and a half now since I appeared at the Lotus Pier and begged him to let me hold him. Inwardly I tried holding myself back from crawling to his feet but I failed miserably in the end.

"What the hell are you starring at!" Jiang Wanyin said when he finally woke up. Too bad, I wished he would sleep a little longer. I couldn't stop myself from grinning when he called me a pervert for peeping.

"Hey Xichen, did you hear me!", his voice pitched a little as I pulled him closer and he fought back, but I won. Rubbing my nose against his, I stole a wet kiss. "Jiang Wanyin, you look more radiant everyday.", I said while I caressed his face. "Tsk! What am I, a flower?", A'Cheng puffed.

"Mn... You're the most beautiful lotus I've ever seen. Or dare I say, the prettiest angry lotus?", I teased.

"Whaaaaat!!", Wanyin's lips twitched lightly as his face turned red. I couldn't tell whether he was blushing or entirely angry at first but he did push me off the bed, and I laughed so hard he threw his pillow at me.

"Sweetie...I'm sorry, please let me touch you." I pleaded when I got up. "Stop calling me that, I'm not a girl.", he chastised as I got on the bed again and began to act sneaky. I agreed with whatever he said until he let his guard down, then I stole another kiss.

I liked how his body responded when I kissed his neck and bit lightly on his ear. "Mnn...Xichen.", I heard him mutter my name and I answered "Mn?" as I continued teasing him; gradually leaning myself over him. His short breaths made me want more of this feeling.

"Hah...Xichen..."

"Mn?", I responded again, sneaking my hand through his nightwear and rubbed a bud on his chest.

"Get the fuck off me!! Are you trying to rape me now? Don't even think of it!" He hurled me onto the ground again. I chuckled at how he held onto his chest as if he was guarding something sacred and yelled at me again. "You're not taking me and that's final, you big perv!" he frowned. Again, I had to laugh a little before assuring him, "Wanyin, I'd never take advantage of you." with a smile.

He calmed down after a while, even though he ended up keeping me three feet away from him the whole day as punishment.

The Lotus Pier had many disciples moving around so my angry lotus decided to take me to a private house he built a little far from the pier. The place was surrounded by tall trees and beautiful greens. There were no walls and I'd be met with the beautiful view of a small lake when I stepped out. There was a beautiful mangolia tree close to the lake and a pavilion was built right beside it. Wanyin kept a few servants there and only a handful of his disciples knew of the place. Amongst them was Li Qiang, his second in command when he left the pier. In my view, Li Qiang is quite humble and did his job well.

Every now and then I went back home for the sake of appearances but I quickly slipped away again at any given chance and spent most days with my beloved. I knew I was putting a lot of pressure on my brother but Wangji didn't complain and also encouraged me to stay by Wanyin. I wonder if its really alright to feel this happy when I know I'll lose Wanyin sooner than later.

Jiang Cheng P.O.V

I cant believe I've not killed this guy already. I mean, I agreed to be with him until he got married but there is not a single day I wished I regreted that. But I didn't and that pissed me off a little. Being this happy kind of scares me.