Extra 6: Like Father like Sons(I)

It was a little after dawn, the sun was sluggish in rising but darkness was clearing. Compared to the previous morning, it was very chilly.

Wei Ying made a ceremonious shift on the mattress, pulling half of the sheet to his side of the bed.
All seemed well until moments later Lan Wangji's body sticks to his. Wei Ying was asleep he didnt care...but Lan Wangji's hand creeping into his shirt tickled so he shook it off by shifting.

The jade was having one of his moments.

Yes, he's an adult and they'd been married for years but not a day passed without his mind craving some weird fantasy. No matter how serious Wangji was at being modest, he didn't need a reason to get handsy with his spouse. And Wei Ying was a tease- even when asleep.

Hanguangjun wanted to wake the Yiling Louzu the right way... his way.

Lan Wangji did not reserve being shameless as long as Wei Ying's body was inches away and within his reach. The past few days have been busy. His partner resumed teaching on night hunts and their free time was often dedicated to the children.

Tugging at the cover cloth cautiously, Lan Wangji watched Wei Ying's face for signs of movement. Yet those eyes remained shut. He pulls a little more until the other's cleavage is exposed beneath his shirt.

The jade takes a breather to revise his motives. Wangji wanted to see that face bend in confusion and satisfaction, weeping by his handiwork. Thinking about it made his bulge grow painfully.

"Mnn...", Wei Ying turned on his side following a light pinch on his chest.

The angle was a given. Lan Wangji was offered something luscious to play with.

"Hng..", Wei Ying's voice came out as a grunt when Wangji's hand run down the curve of his waist, fondling him through his clothes- so gentle it felt like he was simply grazed till the grip is firmer. Lan Wangji shuffles closer to Wei Ying, pressing his erection against his spouse. He would hum each time his penis twitched from excitement, craving to be inside that rump so bad.

Reaching through those thin clothes at a slow pace, Wangji's foot rubs against his partner's, sending ripples through the subtle friction of their skin.

Wei Ying's brows twitched on the other side. The thought of Hanguangjun dry humping him in his sleep caused a tent to mount in his pants, and he moans a little louder when Wangji coincidentally touched it. Sleepy but aroused... so aroused that the head of his penis tingled, swollen with a drop forming at the tip.

The horny jade's determination was worse than a mosquito's- licking behind Wei Ying's ears, persistently grinding against him and smothering him with musk.

Wangji enjoyed pressing his fingers into Wei Ying's moist entrance, checking to make sure it was well lubricated.

"Hahhh..." Wei Ying's back point clenched around those digits each time Wangji moaned in his ears, begging to make love to him on repeat.