Chapter 73

"Hanguanjun...Lan Zhan, I know you've been holding back but... Come on you're better than this.", Wei Ying squirmed as Wangji's pouty face kept nuzzling and nibbling on his neck.

"No, I'm not.", Wangji's breath rumbled in his ear before going back to work. Wei Ying flinched. His eyes shut tersely as his husband's wet tongue played on his skin.

"Hanguanjun...it's getting hot in here, can you...open the window?"

"It is open.", The jade looked at this person melting because of him. He could already feel Wei Ying's frustration below, albeit his resistance.

"..." It was no longer a game when Lan Wangji became victorious and took the man's lips. Wei Ying's hands remained pressed down but there was no brute force applied.

"Can I?", Wangji said with a crisp tone of seduction.

"No.", Wei Ying stood his weak ground.

"Please...", Lan Wangji heaved gently on his lower lip, causing him to moan with ecstasy.

'Lan Zhan, who made you this shameless?', Wei Ying refrained from saying that out loud, least he gave his husband more confidence. "Lan Zhan, you would beg for this?", he voiced.

"I want it...Its mine. Just this once, let me be the baby.", Lan Wangji crawled down Wei Ying's not so prominent Adam's apple.
Wei Ying draws him back by the hair and grumbles, "Okay, just this once.". Feeling like he was about to betray his sons, he hides his eyes in its closure once more while Wangji travels below.

Hanguanjun was happy. Too happy to not fondle before tasting. There it was, the squishy feel of his partner's breasts. It got him up before he could even think further. Wei Ying winced and hissed with each gentle squeeze and knead. He didnt get the big idea. At some point, he could not resist looking. It was weird how Wangji was dedicated to massaging the swell of his chest.

"Wei Ying, I become jealous when A'Xing and A'Xiang get you to make this face. Does it hurt like this when they suck it too hard?"

Wei Ying could not believe how erotic his husband sounded at that moment. And it creeped him out the more. The red on his cheeks kept spreading in deeper shades.

"Lan Zhan, wait."

Wei Ying threw his head back on the pillow at the first capture of a bud. It zapped him like the clash of two formidable swords, screeching in the heat of battle, and his toes curled instantly.

"Lan Wangji, that's...Ah, ok, slow down a bit, you're going to milk me dry."

"..."

The next thing that happens is an expected swap at an unexpected time, and the sensation gets stronger. Wei Ying was already shuffling, trying to get his pants off- so it took just one tug for Lan Wangji to pull it off completely and lie on top.

Wei Ying spread his legs further to give way to Wangji's fingers. Hanguanjun did not hesitate to take a look at his soaked digits after the first few probing. His pleasured partner giggled and blamed him for the mess.

"Gege, how do you expect me to stay quiet...Mnn!."

"This is your house...do as you please."

"But the boys...", Wei Ying heaved, and shivered and hissed while Wangji's finger play got a lot more skilful and accurate.

"They won't hear us, but the servants will.", Wangji had gotten a hang of the teasing game. Wei Ying felt like a true legend for teaching an old dog new tricks. He always presumed this student didnt have it in him.

"Do you like it that much...How does it taste?", Wei Ying braced himself for entry.

"Like... milk.", Wangji's lips curved with satisfaction as he slowly sheathes his rod inside. The husband's body bobs with the motion and reclines as the object pulls out slightly.