chapter thirty two

A/n:

This is what the girl looks like

This is what the girl looks like. Don't worry, she's irrelevant to the story. I just need her for this.

Afterwards you'll probably never hear from her again.... Probably, I'm not sure yet.

She's a member of the blue rose knights. Her name will be......... Penny, short for pendragon.

As for the judge....

.

.

.

We'll have Vanessa be the judge of this challenge 😉

Now let's get on with the chapter, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

I'll admit, she attractive, but I have to hold myself back from flirting with her. I made a promise to myself that I would only have eyes for Yukino. I won't flirt with anyone else.

"I guess that's fine. Now, lest get started," Kyren said.

Ugh, I didn't even get to eat yet!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm doing this, I'm doing it my way.

PERIOTT.

"[Food creation magic: box of pocky]. Do you wanna play, Yukino~?" I questioned, holding up the god level snack appear in my hand.

Yukino blushed and nodded his head.

"What do you mean by "play"?" Vanessa, our judge, asked.

"You slick bastard..." Kyren said with a smirk.

He said it in a playful voice so I'm gonna take it as a compliment.

I open the chocolate treat and place one end in my mouth. I held Yukino by his waist and waited for him to bite on the other end.

With his face as red as a tomato, he bites the other end and waits.

Then I bite, and wait. Slowly, we get closer and closer to each other.

And on the last bite, Yukino suddenly pulled away leaving me with the last piece.

He took the box and ate the rest on his own, blushing.

'He's teasing me...'😏

The girls wined about it and I pouted.

Guess I'll have to try harder for that kiss....😞

Alright.... Next idea then.

Pick up lines!

I walked over to his side but nearly fell after tripping on a tree root.