chapter ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

/With Ari/

"Achoo"

Someone must be talking about me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I could go home I asked Julius a simple yet serious question....

' julius-san?'

'yes?'

'what's the best way to cook an egg?'

His eyes widened at the severity of such a question.

"MARX CALL IN A MEETING FOR THE CAPTAINS, TELL THEM IT'S URGENT!!" He yells

I smirked at the chaos that was about to unfold.

"Yes sir!" And with that he called all of the captains.

<Time skip>

"Wizard King Julius, may I ask what was so urgent that you had to call all nine Captain's?" Marx asked slightly worried.

"It has been brought to my attention that............" Julius said with a dramatic pause.

"Yes.....?" Marx asked even more worried

"We don't know what the best way to cook a egg is, there are so many ways but......"

We were at two large doors that had the Captains on the other side.

"Wizard King julius, this is ridiculous!" Marx said slightly disappointed in the reason he got so worked up.

"We need to settle this once and for all." He said as he opened the doors to see nine slightly anxious but completely serious Captains.

/With the Captains/

They heard footsteps coming towards the door and some arguing.

"Wizard King Julius, this is ridiculous!" They heard Marx yell in frustration and disappoinment.

"We need to settle this once and for all." Came the extremely serious voice of the current Wizard King, Julius Novacrono.

'he's usually never serious what this urgent matter be?' all of the Captains thought simultaneously.

/With Ari/

We walked in and Julius walked around the table, looking at all of the Captains suspiciously. All of the Captains sweat dropped in nervousness.

'rememder Julius-san, their answer could possibly decide who could be a potential traitor to the Clover Kingdom' I reminded him, dead serious.

'your right Sho. Let's settle this, once and for all.' He replied.

'listen up, maggets, this question is of utmost importance, so you better take this seriously and answer it completely honestly! Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?' "growl"

The captains look at me in slight surprise and confusion.

Surprise because they had not seen me before. Or in Yami's case, because he never would have thought I would be here.

Confusion because they didn't understand why Julius would carry around a cat on his shoulders. Or, again, in Yami's case, because he didn't know what I was doing here in the first place.

Their attention quickly went back on Julius when he slammed his hands on the table. He looked at each of them dead in the eyes and started to speak.

"Listen up, because this question could possibly decide if there could possibly be a potential traitor to the Clover Kingdom." That got everyone's attention.

"Are you ready....?" Julius asked with a dramatic pause.

"Hai!" All of the Captains answered.

"Kay.......................

.

.

.

What is the best way to cook an egg?"

And with that all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow