chapter twenty five

A/n: Aoyama knows how to fix up anyone's outfit! You can't convince me otherwise!!!

Also, to all my precious readers, what do you all want to be called?

So far, the only thing I've come up with is "King's, Queen's, and Non-binary Deities."

Do you all want to be called that, or do you want to be called something else? I'm up for suggestions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

"Alright then, let's go!" Alex exclaimed as she told Finral to open a portal to the capital.

She lifted Yukino and I up, Which made Yukino tense slightly but only for a little. Alex placed me on her shoulders and cradled Yukino in her arms, making sure that he was comfortable. And with that, we all left the Base and went through the portal to the capital of the clover kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY LOOK THERE'S YUNO!!!" Asta screamed out.

"Is it really necessary to scream asta...?" Alex questioned, her face scrunched up in pain due to the inability to cover her ears.

Her question went unanswered as Asta started running toward the small group of Magic Knights that is made up of Klaus, Mimosa, and Yuno. Noelle soon followed and then Alex. Greeting each other, introductions were made, but I just turned it out. I've already watched it seven times and there's not much that's different, only the fact the Alex, Yukino, and I are here, but that's about the only changes...... Right...? Oh well, I don't have time to dwell on it. I have a plan to set into motion. I need Julius to be aware of our ability to transform in order to not be arrested.

I snapped back into focus when we got to the castle.

There, in all his glory, stood Julius Novacrono. I jumped off of Alex's shoulder and made my way to sit in front of him.

'Sir Julius, we have to talk' I spoke to him telepathically.

I love magic....

'yes? What is it???' he answered picking me up. He was still talking to the others. So the fact that he could answer me and talk to them at the same time is really impressive.

'I wanted to tell you that Yukino and I are now able to turn into a similar form as you. Yukino is half Neko and half Vampire so he won't look fully human. Neither will I. I'm a mix of every creature that has ever lived or had the pleasure of walking on earth. Even mythical creatures. My form won't look entirely human, but I'm not hideous so don't get the wrong idea...' I say as he suddenly goes star eyed while looking between Yukino and I. Luckily the others were getting into the part where I nearly killed a man so they won't question the sudden change in character.

Plot armor...

When all of that was over, it went exactly like it did in the anime. Yuno showed Julius his new spell but wasn't able to use it yet so Julius was kinda disappointed about that. Julius still went full on fanboy mode though. Next, Asta wanted to seem cool and showed him his new sword. After all of that, I was asked to show Julius my newly discovered form.

"Hey, Sho, can you show me you new form or is it a "in the heat of the moment" type of thing?" Julius asked me, getting slightly weird looks from the others.

'which one?' I asked him.

"Both if you don't mind, can you also show me yours, Yukino?"

'y-yes sir' Yukino replied shyly. He had to enter the mind link for a moment, to answer.