chapter twenty four

A/n: What do you think I should call you all? Like, as a whole. I want to know what my readers want to be called.

So comment your suggestions. And I will pick out a couple so that you can vote on it.

Plus, is it just me or do you all find this picture hella hot too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

Are we being watch? Are we in a manga? Or are we in a fanfiction?

I don't know and I don't really care all too much. So I'll ask you again.

Can you guess who is standing in front of us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you couldn't guess it, it was Kami-sama....

Well, the figure that was mad was... The other figure turned out to be Satan which I was all too pleased about.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE!?!" Kami-sama yelled at me.

" Ya'know... I always thought of you as the more patient type, I never thought that you would ever loose your temper..." I commented, slightly surprised by his outburst.

"Pft-" Satan had to cover his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

"Also, please stop yelling. You're scaring my Kitty..." I hugged Yukino to comfort him.

Yukino blushed at the new nickname, knowing exactly where it's from. I mean who wouldn't?

Kami-sama looked taken aback. He sighed and calmed himself down.

"I'm just about done with your crap. Therefore, I no longer care what you do as long as you don't majorly screw up the plot.... There are others there anyway so it wouldn't really make much of a difference......... Hopefully. Anyway-" Kami-sama was then interrupted by Satan.

"Pft-, are you even able to say a cuss words without it being cencered?" He teased.

"I- h-hey! Don't make fun of me!" Kami-sama responded, blushing in embarrassed.

"*Giggle* y-your not as scary a-as you look Satan-sama..." Yukino spoke, in his beautiful silky voice that makes me want to smother him in love and affection 24/7.

"Thanks. You must be Yukino. Please just call me Satan." He then looked at me with a smirk.

"So, Ari, when are you gonna claim him?" Our faces exploded in red.

I smiled softly, still blushing, and answered him. "Well... I don't exactly know. But I do feel like it's going to be some time soon." I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Ohohoh, well then have fun~" Satan teased before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Leaving Yukino and I with Kami-sama, still a blushing mess.

"Well, I guess it's time for you to wake up. But, before you go, you must know... Before you change into human form, please inform the Wizard King so that there is no misunderstanding between you, and if it's needed, he can clear some things up for you." Kami-sama informed us.

"Hn, of course." I responded only to receive a pinch on my side. Yukino pinched me. I flinched and looked at hi with a pout.

"Don't be rude, Ari..." He whispered to me. Giving me his own pout which is just too cute for me to resist.

I blushed at his cuteness, "alright..."

Jeez, I really am a simp when it comes to him... But I don't mind.

"Thank you, Yukino. Now, I'll go ahead and let you wake up."

And with that, we were sent to the waking realm.

Opening my eyes, I was immediately greeted with the soft rays of sunlight from the raising sun.

I rose my head up and looked to my right to see Yukino opening his beautiful hunny brown eye slowly. We were both back into our cat forms but we felt slightly more free.

Looking up at me, I could see Yukino's eyes sparkle in the light of the raising sun. His eyes are something that I can get lost in, and never be able to find my way back. He completes me, and I hope I do the same for him.

I didn't even notice that I was getting closer to his until our noses touched. I closed my eyes and gave him an affectionate nudge. He gladly returned it. The both of us were purring, not even noticing the others walk in as we were too focused on each other.

"Awwwww, that's so cute!" I heard Vanessa squeal. I didn't care though, all I cared about in that moment was Yukino.

'I love you, Yukino.' "purrrr," I purred out.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Alex smirking.

Vanessa then turned to Alex and practically begged, "You can talk to animals, can't you? Can you please tell me what Sho just said?"

Alex's smirk grew even more,"Sure, he said, and I quote "I love you, Yukino." Quite cute isn't it?" She told everyone.

I don't really care that she told them. I, sadly, stoped giving Yukino my affection and instead wrapped my tail around his in a loving manner. I know that he's far too embarrassed to say it out loud but I can already tell that he loves me back. He doesn't have to say it to mean it.

"That's adorable! I-i mean, it's cute or what ever..." The Tsundere herself, Noelle, said that.

Our thoughts were cut off by loud screaming.... Asta.

I looked at Yukino with soft, worried eyes to make sure that he was alright. He flinched slightly but he didn't have a panic attack. That's good...

He looked back at me and strait into my eyes. His body relaxed as if he was melting under my gaze, in a good way of course.

Asta was doing his chores, but was called over by Yami. He, Noelle, and Alex were told to give the Wizard King the mission report. Luck had to stay behind because if he went, he would have just challenged the Wizard King.

'Hey Alex, could you take us with you? I have to talk to the Wizard King...' "meow" I asked Alex.

She looked at me, "Is that even possible?" This cought the others attention.

"What?" They all questioned be we ignored them.

'Yeah it is, I have a telepathy spell.' "meow"

"Oh well then sure. Is Yukino gonna come too?"

Yukino nodded. This gave the other a small form if understanding of what we were talking about.

"Alright then, let's go!" Alex exclaimed as she told Finral to open a portal to the capital.

She lifted Yukino and I up, Which made Yukino tense slightly but only for a little. Alex placed me on her shoulders and cradled Yukino in her arms, making sure that he was comfortable. And with that, we all left the Base and went through the portal to the capital of the clover kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow