chapter nineteen

A/n: FUCK ONES, I'D BE THROWING HUNDREDS!!!! THE ONLY BILLS WORTHY FOR SUCH A PERFORMANCE 😤😤😤😤😤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

He crouched down and pounced on Mars with blinding speed...

I suddenly got an idea, although I'm not sure if it'll work it's still worth a try...

[Illusion magic: mind infiltration]

My body went limp as the fight continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukino's body fell to the ground with a soft 'thud'.

'oh no... This is bad. I think the only reason that Sho is rampaging is because he saw this cat get hurt.... I don't know why but I just have a feeling that that is true. And now that it passed out, most likely from pain, Sho is going to get even more out of control. This is really bad... Now we don't have any way of calming him down!😱' Mimossa thought as she tried to get a clear grasp of the situation. Right now, she might as well be going full on L level detective mode.

(RIP L, may you rest in peace while eating your strawberry cake and technically-just-completely-sugar coffee in detective heaven.😔)

/In Ari's mind/

Yukino suddenly appeared out of thin air. Hey looked around and noticed a couple of things;

1) Ari's mind was basically heaven for all otaku kind.

2) he was in his "human" form.

3) Ari was chained up to a wall looking down with soulless eyes also in his "human" form.

Yukino gasped at the sight and ran up to him. Gently raising a hand up to cup his cheeks and lift his face up so that their eyes could meet. Although it received no kind of reaction from the boy chained up. A dead stare met soft worried eyes. Still no reaction. Removing the chains from Ari, Yukino layed him on the ground, placed his head on his lap, and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. Feeling much more confident than he usually does, he opened his grimoire and used [music magic] to play a familiar Melody.

'I remember you told the class that this was one of the songs that helps you when you're stressed. Maybe, if I sing it you will be able to come back to your senses and calm down before you do something you will regret...'

And with that Yukino started to sing...

(Which ever one you think suits Ari best, the first one is Impossible- Nightcore Male Version, and the second one is A Thousand Years- Nightcore Male Version. I couldn't decide😅)

With every word that Yukino sang more and more life could be seen in Ari's eyes. When the song finally ended he groggily sat up and looking around questioning where he is.

"Ugh, wha-what happened? Where am I?" He was then tackled back down by a exited Yukino.

"Oof, Yukino, what's going on?"

"Ari!! I was so worried! When I had gotten hurt, you lost control of your alpha side. Right now your attacking Mars-san with a attempt to kill him! So I went into your mind to find you and try to get you to calm down. I didn't think it would work but it did! And now you just need to gain control of your body before you kill him and the dungeon collapses!" Yukino informs Ari.

"Ok, I know what I have to do... Go back into your body, it's going to get dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt again" He said tone filled with worry.

"O-okay" Yukino said with a deep blush 'he's actually worried about me'

When Yukino goes to leave Ari suddenly grabs his wrist.

"on second thought" he said as he pulled Yukino into his arms. Ari wrapped his right arm around Yukino's waist, pulling him closer so that their bodies were up against each other. His left hand raised up to guide Yukino to face to look at him with his index finger under his chin. Yukino's hands pressed against Ari's chest. He could feel the hard abs that belongs to his lover. Yukino turned a dark red that could put Kirishima's or even Mikoto's hair to shame.

"I know I won't be able to do this again any time soon so.... Can I...kiss you?" Ari asked slowly leaning in.

"Yeah..." Yukino replied as he leaned in as well.

Their lips brushed against each other as if they were checking if this was reality...

Once Ari deemed this 'reality' he immediately leaned in further to capture Yukino's li-

*Booooooooom!!!*

'damnit!!!' Ari screamed in his head.

Both Ari and Yukino snapped their heads to the side where a screen suddenly popped up. The screen showed everyone frozen in fear as Ari's new form defeated Mars. One paw stepping on Mars' chest 'Ari' leaned in ready to rip his head off with his jaw.

'and that's my que🙄' He grumbled in side his head.

Ari looked at Yukino, then at the screen, and back at Yukino, then back at the screen..... Yeah you get the point...

He looked at Yukino once more, then kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear,

"Thank you for saving me, my love."

Yukino shivered and looked back at Ari, "A-anything for y-you..." And with that he disappeared and want back to his own body.

"Now, let the battle with myself commence....!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow