✰//04

Maneuvering through the commotion, the young woman took in the sight before her

Maneuvering through the commotion, the young woman took in the sight before her. The building was set ablaze, fire spilt forth through the open windows, embers and ash floated amongst the air. The atmosphere was heavy, anyone could tell. Taking a glance around at the people gathered there, as some attempted to put out the raging beast within the walls of the building. Others tended to the wounded.

Finally spotting the person, whom she was searching for, she slowly made her way towards them.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

The orange haired navigator sat across from the mayor of Water 7, as they discussed the current situation. "Excuse me..", a voice suddenly rang out. Startled, the young woman gripped her staff, swiftly getting up from her seated position and aimed the staff towards the stranger. Assuming that this was another agent from Cipher Pol.

[name] raised her hand towards Nami, stopping her from doing anything rash. "I'm not with the marines." The navigator looked at her skeptically, not believing her words. Sighing, name pulls the hem off her high-waisted shorts down slightly revealing the emblem that was permanently stained onto her skin. Nami's eyes widen at the sight of it, her stance faltering and the hand that clutched tightly onto the staff fell to her side.

"Wh-what do you want?", the young woman croaked out, her throat feeling dry. Suddenly it became hard to swallow. Waving her hand in a slightly careless manner,[name] dismissed the concerns of the other female. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything, I just wanna know where your captain is."

'Luffy?' Why was she looking for him? Shaking her head, her bangs swaying along with it, Nami responded. "I don't know, he ran off a whole ago... Is there something wrong?"

Not answering the girl's question, a sigh escaped [name]'s lips, brows furrowed slightly. "I see... Well, thank you for your time." And with that, the young woman gave a slight bow and disappeared. The navigator and the mayor, who sat there quietly observing the entire exchange, gaped in shock. It was like the young woman was never there, she vanished into thin air.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

"Luffy, where are you...?"

[370]

[370]