✰//09

Free falling

Free falling. The wind brushed harshly against their skin, clothes and limbs flailing about. But laughter filled the air. Cheers rung out as they shouted in unison.

"GET TO MERRY!"

—————-キリトリセン—————-

The young captain's exhausted form laid sprawled out on the concrete floor. His body laid flaccid from the overuse of his second gear. The Cipher Pol agent was nowhere to be found, his body lay unconscious on a Marine ship that was docked further down on the island. [name] stumbled to her feet, slightly dusting off her tattered clothes, which made no affect to the dirt that had piled up. 'Sigh... this was a new shirt.'

She dragged her exhausted body over the young man that laid sprawled out on the floor. Reaching out, the young woman grasped his hand and slung it over her shoulder. Groggy with weariness, the young man cracked out, "Oi lady, thanks for your help but who are you?"

[name] chuckled lightly at his cluelessness. Giving him a small smile, she turned her head slightly to face him, "We'll discuss that later, for now let's focus on trying to find a way out of here." A pout etched it way onto Luffy's face at the woman's answer but he reluctantly agreed with her, his tiredness getting the best of his childish nature.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

Battle cries and weapons clashing against each other could be heard all around. Standing at the edges of the platform, the pair of pirates stared down at the depths below. The ocean current rushed past the tower, waves crashing against the exterior. Then Luffy remembered something.

Taking a deep breath, momentarily forgetting about the young woman who supported his weight.

" WE'RE LEAVING TOGETHER! ROBIN!"

"Ack-!" the young man cried out at the sudden pain that ached ontop his head. He turned to the yong woman beside him to see her fist raised and a vein protruding on her forhead. "Are you trying to burst my eardrums you fool?!", the young woman exclaimed.

"Ah, sorry, sorry." The captain apologized sheepishly.

" The captain apologized sheepishly

[345]

Hi (。Ó﹏Ò。)
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I know updates have been taking a while to come out, but I'm trying my best to get them out sooner.

I just wanted to add this little note to say thank you to yall for 6000 reads (づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡. I didn't even think that this story would get up to 1000 let alone 6000 reads.

So thank you all for your support and I hope you continue to read my story. [also I'm hoping to get a special chapter out so hopefully it comes out soon]

Thanks again and bye ๑' ³')ノ