✰//18

Slowly raising her leg, [name]'s gaze darkened

Slowly raising her leg, [name]'s gaze darkened. The metal tip of her hoot made contact with the side of the skeleton's skull, to which he was confused at. With one swift motion, her leg was brought down in one powerful kick.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

The next few days? Weeks? Or perhaps it was just a few hours, no could tell since the dense clouds above the monstrous ship blocked out all sunlight. But one thing was for sure, their time one Thriller Park was eventful to say the least.

From Luffy also getting his shadow stolen to the hilarious encounters with the zombie pirates that roamed the makeshift island. In spite of this their time there was also beneficial as the crew gained another member after the boney musician agreed to join their ranks and they also gained some new friends, the Rolling pirates. [name] enjoyed wacking Absalom upside the head with her bat.

(Defeating Moria allowed them to regained their shadows that were stolen by said Shichibukai)

Then there was also the peculiar encounter with another member of the Shichibukai, Kuma which ultimately left the strawhat's swordsman severely injured. After some much needed rest and the celebration that always occurs after defeating the enemy, the set off towards their original destination of Fishman Island.

Though before they had left, Luffy received some troubling news about his brother Ace. After noticing that the Vivre card the flame user had given was starting to burn along the edges, Lola explained to him that meant the owner of the card was in trouble. Hearing this, the crew immediately expressed their concerns, but Luffy dismissed them, ultimately not worried for his brother as he knows Ace could handle himself well.

"Luffy are you sure about this?" Nami asks as she approaches the young man who sat on top the railing of the ship, gazing out at sea. "We're cool if you wanna take a detour!", the sniper and doctor duo chimed in. Chuckling, he turned to face his crew mates, "Even if he was in a pinch, he wouldn't want me to worry over him. Honestly if I went to him now he'd probably be mad at me."

"Ace will be fine, don't worry." He reassures.

[name] silently gazed at her friend's nonchalant attitude from across the deck, hoping that his words were true.

[393]

hi hi, it's been a while.
updates might still take a while as i'm still trying to get back into the groove of writing.

motivation is nonexistent, this one chapter tool me months to write.

i'm not totally happy with it but i wanted to give uou guys something at least.