☆//20

[name] stumbled into the women's quarters, her body trembled from rage? Disgust? Or maybe I was

[name] stumbled into the women's quarters, her body trembled from rage? Disgust? Or maybe I was... fear? At that moment she couldn't tell, her minds raced a mile a minute. Nami, who was up late updating her maps, saw the young woman's distressed behavior and rushed towards her. Though they may not have known each other for long, the navigator has grown fond of [name] over the few weeks they've been sailing together.

Worried questions were thrown at the young woman in attempt to find out what caused her distressed nature,

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I- I'm fine...", [name] brushed off the navigators concern and silently made her way to her bed. "Could you take over steering the ship for a bit, I'm feeling a bit tired." Without turning to glance at the orange haired woman, she began to slowly remove her boots before laying herself on the bed.

"Huh, okay."

—————-キリトリセン—————-

After deciding it would be best to leave [name] alone, the orange haired woman made her way to the upper deck. There she finds sanji near the helm, carefully sweeping up the shattered remains of the coffee cup. That's when she noticed the troubled look on the blonde's face, 'Did something happen between those two...' Stepping closer she called put to him, "Sanji.", no response. The second and third times yielded the same results, so stepping closer she grasped his arm, stopping him aimless sweeping finally catching his attention.

"Oh! Nami-san did you need something?", still shocked by what you place earlier Sanji couldn't even bring himself to swoon over the young woman before him ad he always did.

"Sanji, are you okay? Did... did something happen?", the navigator questioned, concerned by her crewmates unusual behavior.  To be honest Sanji himself didn't know what happened either, he was confused by [name]'s actions and blamed himself for whatever he could've possibly done to me her uncomfortable. "I- No, everything's okay, I just dropped a mug is all.", the chef replied half-heartedly brushing off the woman's concern. Swiftly sweeping up the remains of the porcelain cup and picking up the forgotten one, he retreated to kitchen without another word.

Nami could only look on in slight shock, "just what happened between those two...?" With a sigh she turns to the wheel, making sure the ship stayed on course.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

Over the next few days till their arrival at Soabody,[name] avoided Sanji like the plague. She'd either stay up in the crows nest and train with Zoro or follow Franky below deck to watch him work on new projects, all the while helping Nami navigate towards their destination (Nami would try to question [name] on what happened that night but she was always brushed off).

When it came time for meals, our protagonist refused to dine with the rest of the crew and opted to eat out on the deck. Some thought nothing of her behaviour, believing that [name] just preferred to eat alone. Luffy would often pout and beg his friend to stay, sometimes resulting in her sitting by his side or at the island way from the others.

Only the navigator and chef had an inkling in the young woman's recent behavior. Nami would often glance at the too, concerned for whatever may have taken place. Sanji on yhe other had could've going himself to look in [name]'s direction. Worried that he may cause her to react badly once again he opted to keep his distance, he just couldn't get the look on her face off his mind.

He felt hopeless.

[586]