✰//006

'Island Relaxation'

'Island Relaxation'

"Nii-san! Nii-san!"

The older male shifted in his sleep grumbling at whatever was disturbing his rest. The young girl huffed impatiently at the man she considered a brother, her cheeks puffing out. Standing on the tips of her toes she climbs onto the sleeping males bed, dropping her weight onto his chest.

"Ack-!", the older male grunted from the sudden weight. Tired eyes opening to see the culprit before him. "Time to get up, nii-san. We're gonna be late!"

Rubbing the exhaustion from his eyes, he sighed lightly. Hoisting the girl up by her arms, places her gently on the floor. She giggled at this action. "I'm up, I'm up. Lemme go get ready.", Marco said as rose from the bed.

A squeal of joy left the young girl's lips as she rushed out of thr room. A chuckled rumbled within his chest, at the sight of [name] being so excited. Grabbing all that he needed he exited the room and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

When Marco had finished getting ready, he walked out onto the upper deck and greeted his fellow crewmates. He found [name] sitting on top a barrel, her feet dangling off the edge swinging back and forth. At the sight of the doctor, the young girl beamed brightly. Hopping off the barrel from her seated position, she rushed up to him, latching on to his side.

Chuckling, he smiled down at her as his hand laid gently on her head. "You ready to go?" Nodding excitedly in agreement, the young girl looked up at him. She was practically vibrating with jubilation.

The Whitebeard pirates have occupied an uninhabited island for a few days, so the doctor agreed to exploring with the girl today. She couldn't wait, she spent the days leading up to today coming up with ideas of all the things they could do together.

The island itself was a beautiful sight to experience. It overflowed with lush greenery and endless waterfalls. Running through the forests and playing with the animals was enjoyable. A game of hide and seek also insued.

The crystal clears waters of the beaches were breathtaking, as the duo spent quite a bit of time playing in the sand and watching the waves crash against the shores.[name] laughed loudly as Marco hoisted her up onto his shoulders, as he ran along the beach.

At the end of the day, with the sun setting into the horizon. Pinks, reds and oranges scattered across the sky in a beaustiful array. The pair laid on the shore viewing the sunset. "I wish we could spend the rest of our live here. Today was so much fun!", the young girl exclaimed.

"Me too [name], me too.", Marco replied smiling softly at her.

What a great day it was.

[471]

My sad excuse of an attempt at a special chapter (ᴗ_ ᴗ。). I hope you all like it, I tried my best.

Also someone said they wanted more moments of [name] with Marco (i think, I might be wrong) so here you go I hope you like it.

Again I'd like to thank you all for 6K reads. I love all of your support and I hope that you all continue to support this story.