✰//08

She was silent

She was silent. Not even the sound of her breath could be heard as she dashed forward into the room. The only sound that was heard was a sickening crunch as her bat made contact with the other persons body. Ouch. Skidding to a halt she watched as the person flew back, crashing into the wall at the shear force of her attack.

Luffy's eyes sparkled in wonder. 'Who is she?... That was so cool!!,' The young man thought to himself as he wondered who this girl was. Sparkles flew around the young man, he tired body jittered with excitement, "Oi, oi, lady that was so cool, how'd you do that?!"

Her voice was quiet. Dust settled out into the air, only the sound of falling debris was heard. Her bat laid against her shoulder, as she made her way to the young man.

"It's not over yet."

Just as she said that, Lucci had recovered from his slight daze and made a mad dash towards the two pirates. Claws and teeth bared, as he seethe with anger. [name] quickly got into a stance, standing in front of Luffy, as the cheetah-man's made contact with her bat. A metallic clang rung through the air at the impact.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

After the young captain had gotten over his excitement, he swiftly joined in the fight. A 'gomu-gomu no jet-gattaling' rung out, as Luffy made and effort to assist his new ally. Though never having the opportunity to fight together up until this point, the young woman and the captain fought surprisingly well together.

[name] always coming in with a well timed defense and or attack to match well with Luffy's spontaneity. With the added effort of fighting another person, the Cipher Pol agent felt himself becoming even more exhausted. Though this didn't stop him from putting his all into the fight. Every attack, perry or block from the cheetah-man was sent with an immense force.

It was as though the man's strength and stamina was endless. Though he'd be quick to learn that these two pirates are forces to be reckoned with.

 Though he'd be quick to learn that these two pirates are forces to be reckoned with

[357]