✰//03

The scenery beyond the window of the Puffing Tom was breathtaking

The scenery beyond the window of the Puffing Tom was breathtaking. The calm and serene waters of the grandline glistened under the rays of the evening sun. The peaceful atmosphere aboard the train was a stark contrast to the mind of the young woman. Her thoughts raced a mile a minute, infinite possibilities of what to come sped through her mind at once.

Her painted fingernails drummed rhythmically against the armrest of the leather seat. Her cheek laid flush against the palm of her hand as her [e.c] eyes gazed out the window, glinting slightly. Though her face didn't show it she was brimming with excitement.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

Stepping off the train, stretching her stiff limbs, the young woman gazed upon the sight before her. A yawn escaping her plump lips, the trip tiring her slightly. Clutching the wooden grips of her case she strutted forward into the city of Water 7.

Slinging the case over her shoulder, her boots thumped against the pavement of the city. Water passageways and fountains were sprinkled throughout the entire city. The intricacies of the city's layout was blatantly different from what you would expect other places to look like. The entirety of the island is built upon the structures that have sunk beneath the ocean.

Her search began, her recently resurfaced memories sent her on adventure to find the one whom she made that promise too. The voice of her younger self rung out from the depths of her conscience.

—————-キリトリセン—————-

"Did you hear, they say that mugiwara attacked Iceburg-san last night!", a hushed whisper broke out amongst a group of citizens. It so happened that [name], happened to hear their conversation. Silently maneuvering closer towards them, she listened in, taking in their words.

 Silently maneuvering closer towards them, she listened in, taking in their words

[296]