for him.

jisungs pov

"good morning Ji, morning minho!" chan greets us as we walk into the dining room, minho holding my waist.

"morning! jisung and i will be staying home today, so don't wait for us." minho smiles at them and i feel myself falling deeper in love.

"huh? why?" jeongin, being the nosy boy he is, instantly questions us.

"because innie, sungie and i are very tired. we forgot to go to bed last night."

"how in the hell do you forget to go to bed?" chan looks at us like we've said the dumbest thing ever.

"well we were dancing in the rain all night. and i made things official with sungie. and then we showered. and then you don't need to know the rest."

"CONGRATULATIONS!" felix was the first to start yelling as he got up, tackling me to the ground.

"OW OH MY GOD, LIX!" i yelled at him as he got off me.

"oops. sorry ji. minho, i think i broke your boyfriend."

"god damnit felix." minho said under his breath, making us all laugh. minho walked over to me, helping me up. i start limping as he walks me back to the room and i hear a bunch of shouting. he sits me on my bed as chan barges into my room.

"did you two- please tell me you didn't- i swear to god. did you take my sons virginity?" he looked furious and it scared me.

"which son, we were both virgins." minho spits out a sarcastic remark which only makes chan angrier.

"GOD DAMNIT MINHO THIS ISNT THE- wait. WERE? YOU WERE VIRGINS?! W E R E??" chans pale skin started turning red and i swear i saw smoke come out of his ears.

"DAMNIT CHAN WHATS THE PROBLEM?" minho started yelling too now, as he stood up. "WHY IS IT A PROBLEM IF WE HAD SEX? WHY IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?"

i started getting overwhelmed as my breathing picked up.

"BECAUSE, YOURE BOTH TOO YOUNG! COULDNT YOU WAIT TIL HES 18?!"

"WHY IS MY SEX LIFE YOUR BUSINESS? WHY IS IT YOUR PROBLEM?"

"BECAUSE YOURE SO YOUNG AND SOMETHING LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME I SO PRECIOUS. I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO REGRET IT IN THE FUTURE! HES BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH PAIN MINHO!"

i watched with tears in my eyes as minho face quickly contorted from angry to hurt.

"why would we regret it? you know nothing about our relationship, except for the fact that we made things official last night. are you doubting our love?"

"pfft. love? at 17 and 18? how would you know what love is? and this soon? it's too soon to be saying i love you."

"love doesn't know time, chan. sure, maybe i don't know what love is, but i know i love him! so what if something happens in the future! it's not gonna change the fact that he is my first love. it's not gonna change the fact that i am so god damn in love with him. why would we worry about the future. i like to live in the moment chan, not worry about the past or the future. don't tell me you've never said to jeongin that you love him?"

"minho, those three words are very serious. you can't just throw them around. it takes time."

"no, chan! it doesn't take time! not for me and jisung! i'm not 'just throwing them around' i mean it! when i say i am in love with han jisung i mean it!"

felix comes rushing in and he holds me, as i started crying. i'm shaking uncontrollably, i can't handle fighting. especially when it's my fault.

"MINHO! if you keep acting like this, you're going to end up hurting him."

"acting like what? please tell me, what exactly am i acting like? i'm not 'acting' chan, i really do love him. sure, he's broken. but he's him. his trauma, his scars, they're a part of him. and i will treasure that. i will protect him. i love every part of him. but since you know my emotions so well, please tell me. what am i acting like?"

"chan let's go, we'll be late to school." jeongin comes in and tries to drag chan out but he shakes him off.

"you're acting like you know everything. your parents abandoned you for gods sake, how could you know what love is?"

"CHAN!" jeongin yelled at him as he pulled his arms.

"fuck you. i would say you don't know my emotions, but you clearly know them well enough to know the effect of what you just said. and over what? virginity? you want to protect him?"

"w-wait minho.."

"no, chan. just go to school." minho turned around and laid on my bed, covering up as he turned his back to everyone else.

jeongin grabs chan and turns him to face him instead of minho.

"god damnit chan. just because we haven't said i love you it doesn't mean they can't. it's their relationship not yours, for fucks sake! and what you said about minhos parents? fucking uncalled for you douche! if they wanted to have sex, that's their business! why can't you trust jisung to make decisions without getting hurt in the future?!"

"jeongin i-"

"no, save it chan. let's go to school." jeongin walks out of the room, everyone following behind him.

i quickly get out of felixs grasp and cover up, back hugging minho. he turns around and starts sobbing into my chest.

"sungie i.."

"shhhh, don't worry hyung. you don't have to talk to me about it until you're ready."

i feel him nod his head. "thank you sungie." he continues sobbing, and we both fall asleep crying.

a/n: this is shorter than i intended it but oh well. i got a girlfriend yesterday :))) she was sleeping over at my house and i took her to the secret beach on base. ( we live on a navy base) and i asked her to be my girlfriend while we were admiring the view. i'm soooo happy anfnensjemd.